Hitman 2: Silent Assassin - Fibre Wire - Gameplay Walkthrough

Hi fellow Hitman enthusiasts,

I am in the process of creating a walkthrough series that showcases how to kill targets from Hitman 2: Silent Assassin with the fibre wire. This video is for people who may have only played the more recent games, or for those true Hitman fans who would like a walk down memory lane. You can watch my first walkthrough of the first assassination mission, Anathema, from that Hitman entry here:

Mission 1: Anathema

I will post more episodes in this thread as I release them over the coming days/weeks!
I hope you enjoy or learn something from them! Feel free to leave constructive feedback :slight_smile:

7 Likes

That’s nice! Is it also going to be Suit only? I haven’t played H2 much and am not even sure if that’s possible in all missions.

1 Like

I couldn’t possibly say yet… I have only made the first episode so far. Probably not. There isn’t a ‘Suit Only’ Challenge in Hitman 2. That came along later with the newer games. Hitman 2 only has the rating system. Therefore, I don’t think it is physically possible to execute all levels in Hitman 2 with only the suit because some targets require a disguise to access them. Levels weren’t designed to allow a player to never wear a disguise, due to the absence of the challenge. Thanks for the feedback!

You are not going to have fun in Motorcade Interception.

EDIT: While Motorcade Interception is somewhat possible, Terminal Hospitality is not possible to be completed with fiber wire.

2 Likes

He’ll just use the [}-----{] on the targets it is possible to :wink:

2 Likes

You’re absolutely right! I may still attempt it… or at least eliminate them in the most creative way possible.

2 Likes

great video mate. I enjoy your commentary. I’ll definately keep an eye on this thread.

3 Likes

@Rieper1
Awesome video man! I definitely will be keeping an eye on these videos!
[}------------{]

The Piano Man approves! :sunglasses::+1:

But yeah, no way you’re gonna be able to kill Deewana Ji with the fiberwire, unfortunately. And The Motorcade Interception will be fun too lol

EDIt: if I may make a suggestion though, if you will not be doing Suit Only for all missions, maybe consider killing only the target and not guards? (Anesthetic) I know it’s not a requirement in this Hitman for either, but just help to keep things a little more “Silent Assassin” like lol. Of course, as I said it is only a suggestion, I’ll still be enjoying these fiberwire only videos either way :wink:

2 Likes

@Pissfloyd Thanks dude!

1 Like

You’re right. I’ll most likely only create episodes that feature missions where you can use the fibre wire on targets.

Good suggestion. I’ll see how I go… With this series my main aim is to reach the targets and fibre wire them. I’m not so much concerned with attaining ‘silent assassin’ rating with a 0 NPC kill count for all missions. But I appreciate your suggestion :slight_smile: maybe I could create a new series for that in the future!

2 Likes

That would be great man!
But yeah, it was just a suggestion, I still look forward to seeing your fiberwire runs, no matter what direction you decide to take. Keep up the good work :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Here is my second fibre wire walkthrough for Hitman 2: Silent Assassin! Stay tuned for more!

Mission 2: St Petersburg Stakeout

3 Likes

Haha but the Piano Man is also a professional and that would have resulted in a failure :stuck_out_tongue:

nah, screw the Chameleon! Lol if I had more than one account (which I wouldn’t want to have anyway) I would have definitely done that just because

2 Likes

Hahaha I am now and will forever be known, as THE Piano Man, in these here parts :joy:

[}------------{]

there is only 1

3 Likes

Nah, the “Piano Man” would have garroted the surgeons…

4 Likes

A Spode would have accomplished “The Fixer” :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

What just happened? I saw 47’s hands on either side of his head but what was going on? How did you strangle him with air?

2 Likes

:raising_hand:

1 Like

A REAL Piano Man only plays the Elusive targets once, on one account too… you know, actually playing them how they were intended :hugs:

So excuse me if I didn’t figure out how to manipulate the AI in the Bookkeeper on my one and only run.

Which nobody did mind you lol that was only figured out by people who watched others and replayed them on numerous accounts and restarted until they aced it lol

1 Like

I didn’t watch others, didn’t use numerous accounts and only restarted because of shitty bugs lol :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like