Hitman 2: Silent Assassin - Full Movie (cinematic gameplay & cutscenes + unused dialogues))

When I discovered the first Hitman game I was too young and I didn’t understand English. I was struggling with the first mission with no idea what to do! I will never forget that moment. One of the first PC game I played was Hitman: Codename 47. Because of that, I will always respect it.

At the beginning of this year, I uploaded the full cinematic of Hitman: Codename 47. It’s not perfect, but it’s good enough. I spent a lot of time on recording, editing and repeating… and I think it was worth it.

After a break, I started recording and uploading single episodes until I ended the game. Now you can watch another full movie of Hitman. It’s much better than Hitman: Codename 47, but still, it’s not perfect.

I’m asking you, fans of Hitman, what should I improve before creating another movie of Hitman: Contracts? I hope there will be no problem with free-cam. Also, I don’t like I couldn’t hide UI in H2: Silent Assassin. If I wanted to open any door I needed UI… sad, but…

Full movie of Hitman 2: Silent Assassin is here:

1 Like