Hitman 2 Sound Bug Report at Santa Fortuna

Hello! First of all, I bought the game a few days ago and I haveto tell you that I’m having a blast with it, it’s awesome, but while playing the Santa Fortuna mission I found this sound glitch that nearly scared me to death. I tried restarting the mission, the game, my loadout, everything but nothing seems to work. Any suggestions what might be the cause?

HEADPHONE WARNING, REALLY LOUD AND AWFUL SOUND

VIDEO EXAMPLE

Post all bugs in special dedicated thread:

I presume this is your audio card conflict.
Video shows you were trying to play some music.
Seems this may have caused this sound

1 Like

Thanks for your anwser MisterKiller. I’ve disabled Spotify and close any other program but it didn’t work. This sounds always starts at the “have you seen the poster” line. I have no idea what’s the problem, and I can assure my integrated audio card works just fine.

PD: I’m new to the forum and I can’t really get the grip of it, can you tell me how to move this thread? thanks!

Hello there! We can’t move the post, only admin can do that. Re-post in the thread @misterkiller indicated. Ah, he’s replying too.

Ok, what platform you are on?
I’m on PC and I never (yet) encountered with this glitch/bug.
Have you tried to reboot your device?
Maybe reinstalling of the game will help. Give it a try.

As for moving threads - only moderators/regular users can do that.
Where and why you want to move it?

I think it was a response to your comment about the technical support thread, asking how to put it in the right place.

If such, you just can create a new post (answer) by clicking green Reply button in that thread I linked @Facu_Lodeiro