Hitman 2 Speedruns

Will it though? Didn’t they word it in a way as to cause some confusion? I guess we’ll see…

As I understood and remember Travis said that the main bugs been rectified, some minor left till next update(s).
I believe partly-noticed by a target and this bug is included in this July update.
Tranq unnoticed kill delayed

1 Like

Thanks, I haven’t been able to watch the stream yet so I’m playing catch up with the details.

3 Likes

Lmao
2This text will be blurred

Ok, you intentionally failed, but what the point of recording and posting this?
P.S.: Surely this is not speedrun…

Hi all, I just completed The Chameleon ET and got #20 on the leaderboards with a time of 1:35. Not the fastest, but it was a lot of fun to work out my own route and strategy :slight_smile: Here’s the run. I know it can be done quicker and I’d love to see those runs!

1 Like

Here is one example

3 Likes

impressive as always, Frote! i don’t have the electrocution phone yet as I still need the expansion pass. nice use of panic and magnesium pouch. :+1::+1: i gotta say, some of the most fun I have in this game (after initially exploring and taking in the atmosphere of the levels) is speedrunning.

:+1: Routing is super fun

WR for Sapi, first legit sub 50 time ever

14 Likes
10 Likes

I’m at a loss for words. How did his body not get discovered?

she turns and panic, then goes to the next rooms guard. when he gets there im already gone.

3 Likes

Freedom Fighters in 44s SA (WR)

17 Likes

@JohnnyAxXx
Omg, that was fckn amazing.

3 Likes

Eye opener, very nice thank you

And when did you infiltrate the cellar? And were you being shot at then???

That was from another playthrough.

idk where to post this so here it is

6 Likes