Hitman 2 - Suit Discussion

This is the place to discuss the highest of fashion: Hitman 2 unlockables.

Why did they change the hat on the Tactical Gear? I loved that it looked so goofy, now it’s a fedora reskin.

Also what are you guy’s favourite suits in the game, and what suits would you like as unlockables?

Personally I’d like the 2016 Signature Suit as an unlock, maybe as part of a challenge pack or escalation?

Another idea I had was maybe if you buy or own the Hitman HD collection you get a wearable Vegas Agent suit from Blood Money in H2. What do you guys think?

You’re scaring me with this hat talk, I unlocked it then went straight to work. What does it look like now?

1 Like

The Hunter’s Hat went from yeehaw to m’lady

Also isn’t it weird they changed this but didn’t update the suits to have 47’s H2 body proportions? Dude still has freakily veiny arms

2 Likes

i hate the Hat on the Outfit. i would use it often if it just hasnt that terrible hat.

4 Likes

the Suave suit is a great suit, they just should fix that texture bug on his pants

4 Likes

The hat on the Tactical outfit is really not fedora. Not sure, how exactly is this type called (think it’s Akubra?), but it’s not fedora.
I would like H2016 SS for unlock as well. It was just much better quality than H2 SS is. With new suits, I dislike how much apparent the difference between resolution of his face and his suit is.

1 Like

The Undying Suit just became one of my favorite suits. It kind of fits perfectly with 47 look overall. A pale, bald dude with icy blue eyes in a grey suit with a dark blue tie and black gloves looks menacing. It just screams assassin right away. :rofl:

1 Like

I’m so jealous! I missed the Hokkaido target and now i’m forever behind one kill!

3 Likes

On that topic, the white yakuta needs to be fixed. The quality of the back insignia is very poor, whereas the 2016 version is gorgeous.

3 Likes

If you mean that it clips through the fabric and you can also notice the pixels of it perfectly, wich makes it look squared, then yes. The rest is fine.

1 Like

What if we could unlock the respective suits from each mission after completing it for the first time. Then get the gloved vertion after reaching mastery level max (like in the bank). This way we could unlock all those desired suits for our effort in playing the game insted of having to wait months to unlock each suit.
So when the elusive targets come around their reword could be a cool and rare alternetive suit, like they did in Hokaido, insted of giving us the VIP Yukata with gloves they made the white Yukata. Just a thought :wink:

2 Likes

florida fit is a poor man’s italian suit. polo shirts and loafers without socks don’t fit 47

9 Likes

Thank you! Jesus I hate that combination so much.

1 Like

They made that because Kimonos don’t go well with gloves

Funny how you mention the hat for the colorado suit. I think the old hat looks awful and the new one looks a bit more menacing.
Poor ioi, so many subjective elements.

I really want the marrakesh suit with gloves, so gutted I failed entertainer

1 Like

Wait the tactical gear has a new hat? Can someone please post pictures of old and new hat as I’m not at home and I can’t compare them.

1 Like

I propose a a suggestion for IOI.
Though it might be a bit of work depending how they went about modelling their outfits.

“Mild” customization.

You choose

• Headgear
  • Glasses/face
  • Suit
  • Gloves
    Nothing more complex than that.

And maybe you can save 3-5 presets. It might help cater for people who dislike the whole hat thing and driving glove argument. Plus it could help de-clutter the suit inventory.

3 Likes

I think the new hat looks much better

8 Likes

Yeah, looks lot less like a cowboy hat and more like a well… Hunters Hat.

1 Like

Its the same hat as in 2016 you guys just see the pic and from that angle it looks smaller jeez and even from that angle it looks nothing like a fedora mLaDy

1 Like