Hitman 2 - Suit Discussion

Maybe someone could post screenshots from gameplay with both versions of hat? Because inventory pics mean nothing tbh

2 Likes

47 is a master of disguise. Almost anything fits him in the field.

2 Likes

not as a suit it doesn’t. if the florida fit was a disguise instead of a suit, then sure

1 Like

My favourite suit kinda depends on the location… I think the Undying suit fits the New York map really well, it looks high-end.

2 Likes

It is a disguise just like the tuxedo in Paris. He’s in Miami by the marina. His signature suits would draw too much attention. He’s trying to blend in. Now if he were on his own time and dressed that way…maybe.

1 Like

I’m the same. I hardly wear the signature suits for that reason…other than the clipping at the neck.

1 Like

a black suit and red tie does not draw attention. that is nonsense. and suits aren’t the same as disguises

2 Likes

How many other people are dressed that way? The NPCs will even comment on his suits. He stands out.

1 Like

That wouldn’t attract attention per se but it sure is bound to make you stand in a crowd, specially if is in a climate where it’s pretty hot and there aren’t that many people wearing a formal attire. Even more if you have leather gloves.

4 Likes

I always thought 47’s suit is perfect to blend in almost anywhere. From rich parties to everyday streets. With it, 47 looks as he should be - a man in late forties who likes to dress sharp.

4 Likes

Just make sure not to wear a black tie and sunglasses instead…

(From Ebeeto’s HBM walkthrough)

1 Like

he has a barcode on his bald head either way.

1 Like

True. That’s been silly from the beginning. Like Clark Kent with the glasses on.

1 Like

But I liked the Yee Haw :frowning:

1 Like

what are people talking about, it’s the same exact hat

15 Likes

Ive been sayin it but i was denied

I think it’s the suit selection pic it’s got some people and me thinking it’s a different hat and I would not know that they were the same because I haven’t got it in 2016 and I’m going to do the et on Monday

1 Like

I’ve come to love using the Summer Suit with Gloves in Colombia, much moreso than the crappy tourist outfit. It’s like something out of Blow, or the attire of the Salamanca Cousins from Breaking Bad. Perfect fit for an assassin targeting a South American drug lord.

As for a wishlist, I would really, really like the Imperial Suit with Gloves already :eyes: :eyes: :angry:

2 Likes

Oh I know right!? I want that outfit sooooo bad! Too bad we apparently won’t be getting any non-Legacy ETs until after the Resort is released :confounded:

The Phantom Suit - the tie pin is too high up, making the lower portion of the tie flap around in a way that the Absolution Suit fixes. I love the suit, but the stupid flapping could easily be rectified by a little movement of a tie pin.

1 Like