Hitman 2 - Suit Discussion

Yeah it’s gonna be my most hated suit. It’s not suited for a man like 47 and it’s not silly enough to be a joke suit.

3 Likes

I’d like to express my disappointment about the expansion pass suits. Winter sports suit and the upcoming one really sucks it’s horrible paying extra money for that crappy stuff.

1 Like

Although I think variety is a good thing, I would like to see more suit variants added to the game. The Phantom Suit is nice (if you ignore the horrendously annoyingly misplaced tie clip), and the Undying Look looks good, but it just feels like there is so much more that can be done and improved on what we already have.

And yes, looks like the Miami suit look stupid. 47 can at least wear f*cking socks.

2 Likes

Winter sports suit is one of my favourite.
What you find crappy about that suit?

But loafers won’t fit with socks, will they? He wears a pair of loafers with the suit as I remember.

1 Like

Loafers can be worn with or without socks, it’s up to the discretion of the wearer.

1 Like

I see. Well, Florida Fit does stand out from other nice-looking suits. But I think it’s fine, probably because I got used to it. :wink:

2 Likes

Points of view, if it was free ok. But I have to pay it u know?

Yeah, it just comes down to personal opinion.

1 Like

I prefer to pay for a Blood Money suit with closed jacket AKA Requiem suit Black.

Yes Miami suit is ugly AF, But what about Marrakech with gloves AKA Mickey mouse?

The reason I don’t really use the loose-tied, open-jacketed suits is because the physics on the ties are ridiculous. You turn once and it flies into the air and clips through your suit.

That’s why the misplacement of the Phantom Suit’s tie clip bothers me so much, because it doesn’t actuallt clip down the tie.

1 Like

You don’t have to (and you aren’t) pay exclusively and particularly fo that suit(s).
You paying for additional content including new missions.
These suits are just happen to be part of this additional content

1 Like

Oh, no, I really like the Summer Suit with Gloves, it’s a fresh take on the traditional suits and manages to stay classy while still fitting the level. Never made the Mickey Mouse connection myself.

Grey gloves…
20waltdisney

Yeah? I think they fit the suit, and the House of Mouse doesn’t own a monopoly on the wearing of white/grey gloves.

4 Likes

Trve but I ust can’t with that suit, the gloveless one is fine the midnight black suit it’s even better.

1 Like

I like the Midnight Black suit, I just wish they had taken a Wickian approach to its design. Buttoned up with a black tie and gloves. Something about its design looks unfinished to me.

1 Like

There should have been all black shirt with that suit.
That’s all that looks unfinished to me in this suit :slight_smile:

1 Like

I thought that the Midnight Suit already had an all-black shirt, just not fully buttoned up? Are you thinking about the Classic All-Black Suit?

1 Like