Hitman 2: The Prince Sapienza suit unlock issue

Hello, I am a new user at the forums and earlier today when the elusive target; The Prince went live, my suit had not unlocked upon completion. I have been informed that the issue has been fixed but I had just checked and my suit is not available, any help?

0 Likes

you will be awarded it Monday

3 Likes

Ah alrighty thank you!

1 Like

It’s Monday 15 April 9:01 am here in Australia, I have not got the suit, I complete ET Silent Assassin when it came out

1 Like

IOI would consider Monday to be in like 10 hours or more, just wait a few

5 Likes

It’s 6:05 PM and still haven’t got it

0 Likes

Give it 5 more hours. That’s when office hours end over here.
Also, don’t be online! Apparently they can only give you the suit if you’re not connected to your game.

2 Likes

I know we live in different time zones, but Monday is Monday

0 Likes

it’s not coming today

0 Likes

Lol chill, you’ll be getting it soon. You’re not the only one who doesn’t have it, then why be so stressed about if you recieve it today or tmrw when you know they are working on it…

Atleast it’s not like the last time where players had to wait for one month to get the Terminus Suit from the first ET.

2 Likes

Maybe they learned on their mistakes?
Some bugs shouldn’t wait till big update at the end of the next month. It’s too long.
Some bugs have to be solved with hotfixes

0 Likes

Buggy suit rewards are NOT bugs that have to be solved with hotfixes. :smiley:

2 Likes

:face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :rage::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::rage::face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

0 Likes

What are these?

0 Likes

If ioi, prioritized on working on bugs before they released games we wouldnt have this issue

0 Likes

lol

1 Like

Suit rewards bugs are negligible bugs.
Not game breaking just making players salty because they can’t stand the idea of not having something they “earned” (by restarting the ET over and over and over and over again … until they get SA. cough ). :slight_smile:

This paragraph does not mean that it’s not annoying though. Just sayin’.

How to fix a bug that hasn’t shown itself until after the ET was released?

1 Like

I am a completionist, If I expect a suit I work for it and if I don’t get it, well that was all for nothing

0 Likes

ok but like, you’re still getting the suit…

5 Likes

SomeNews

4 Likes

Official HITMAN 2 Bug Report Thread