Hitman 2016 - All Agent 47 Lines

I recently extracted all of 47’s lines from Hitman 2016 for another video I am making and decided to throw them all together into a single video. They won’t be the highest quality because it’s YouTube, but for most that won’t matter. Enjoy!

P.S. For some reason there were a lot of duplicates in the files for some of the lines, mainly for the House Built on Sand mission and I believe the Sapienza mission as well. I tried to remove all of the ones I could but some still slipped through. Not a huge deal, but I am aware of it and yes, it does kind of bother me, but oh well.

19 Likes

Hey, @Euler13, you got competition!

4 Likes

Never knew he had so many lines adressing Bravuomo. Thanks for sharing, this is very useful. Any chance you’ll be uploading his voice lines from Hitman 2 next?

Can you do the same for HITMAN 2?
I need that line where 47 says “Time flies when you having fun”.
It happens in Santa Fortuna

6 Likes

Wow this is amazing! Can you do it for Hitman 2, too? :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Why are there so many lines about fortune teller 47 talking to Mendola?!

There’s some duplicates in there that I didn’t get rid of. The lines were possibly used in like 3 different DLC files. I have no idea why.

And who is that Mr. Prowomo (??)? I haven’t played all of the DLCs…

A lawyer in The Landslide mission

2 Likes

I’d like to eventually. I’ve already did all the lines for the first mission but can’t afford Hitman 2 just yet.

2 Likes

Ah okay, thank you :blush:

Amazing! People who do dialogue videos like this are my heroes.

Would you consider doing one for NPC lines? So much world building happens there.

2 Likes

Sure! Got any specific NPCs you want to hear? There are over 67,000 audio files so I’ll happily take requests.

2 Likes

I’m sure a video with Alma Reynard’s dialogue would be interesting

Asking for a friend of course…

Oh hey I have the perfect request, maybe you could extract Diana’s voice files next? she has lots of unique dialogue at the beginning & end of each elusive target mission. And since those missions can’t be played anymore it’d be cool to have all of that dialogue readily available and without any music. I would definitely appreciate it

Diana was definitely on the list of other characters to grab voice lines from, so yep, already on it :grinning:

3 Likes

Amazing. You’re a peach!

Great work dude! :ok_hand:
Thanks for sharing!

Just a heads up everyone, Diana has 51 minutes worth of lines in Hitman 2016. She has 401 files. This time I did remove all duplicates.

6 Likes

Are there lines from Lucas Grey in Hitman 2, too? I remember he had some lines in Columbia and on Sgail. Maybe Whittleton Creek, too?