Hitman 2018 - Favorite Kill Method

As far as you may know, many players have a kill method they will use as much as they can, can be also called as favorite (Or by said players the “G.O.A.T” kill method).
The idea of this thread is to know what is your favorite kill method and why do you like it so much.
No need to mention that this is all with good vibes, no needs to fight over why a certain kill method is “trash” and why someone else is a “noob” or something for not getting your point, nice discussions everyone! :blush:

Not that I have a lot of opportunities to use it, but a long range sniper head-shot is somewhat satisfying.

1 Like

I like accidents. So satisfying. And of course a good sniper head shot!

1 Like

Same for me, accidents are so fun when they are based on the environment, no phone/tasers, just getting to kill an NPC with an accident to see him dying infront of everyone and seeing every NPC in the area freaked out is so fun

2 Likes

As elegant as a classic sniper kill is or stretching the old fiber wire, I like creative kills. Like Zaydan’s printing press kill, tank kill (Claus and Reza), Jorge cocaine processor, or even the new jetski kills in HAVEN. However I will always love ataching a remote explosive to a winch for a chandelier or something. I don’t know why but I love blowing up a winch then killing the target.

1 Like

Aside from a good and classic Electrecution Kill, I also reallly like killing someone with the Tanto and of course two quick shots in the Chest with the Silverballer.

1 Like

I find myself poisoning people more often than any other method. If I can’t poison I tend to find another accident method such as explosions or falling objects.

1 Like

I’ll go with melee. I love when I get an excuse to pack the combat knife and dispatch my targets with ruthless efficiency. Or subtly catching someone with fiber wire and dragging them into the shadows. It just screams professional assassin to me.

1 Like