HITMAN 3 announcements

I transferred the progress and now the playstation and goty suit is gone. And what if he doesn’t leave me online

2 Likes

I don’t have the Requiem either.

1 Like

I made the transfer but the data is not in h3 why? And my online does not work. I’m on PS4.

1 Like

Will IO say something about post-launch content before february?

3 Likes

Only when I’m online will I receive confirmation to transfer progress? How can I go online on PS4 because it tells me that the connection failed or I disconnected

1 Like

Yes, only when you’re online. Even though they claimed the issue was fixed yesterday, you may still post yours under the official technical support thread to let them acknowledge.

1 Like

I hope we actually get some, for one, I hope they don’t take the money and run for 007 but I’d like my game to stop crashing first. Fixes first, escalations second.

2 Likes

Don’t hold your breath. For Hitman 2 it took from November till June for the bank to come out.

2 Likes

New levels aren’t the only kind of post-launch content. Plenty of escalations, ETs and challenge packs came out before the Bank.

9 Likes

True, but I am not sure that was the kind of post-launch content @sandor_krasna was referring to. I might be wrong of course.

2 Likes

Are challenge packs even still a thing? I think IO are dropping them if the lack of them in the legacy content is any proof. Which is a shame as that plus bringing back Casual/Master SASO challenges would remove the grind.

Another thing: if IO are not going to include animations for the Sieger and Hackl at least list “doesn’t have unpacking animation” as a perk. Because I’ve only just now realised that maybe not giving them the animation was intentional because they’re “small” rifles.

5 Likes

Some of the challenges are still in the game, but they’ve moved the rewards, so your guess is as good as mine. With luck we’ll find out in the next week or two.

2 Likes

IMG_20210127_133359

For real

9 Likes

I might be wrong, but has the ability to attack the person frisking you been removed?

Last night I realised that the prompt didn’t come up, but I didn’t consider checking it in other frisk spots.

Don’t know if it was a bug or the feature has been removed.

On a side note, it still depresses me that the game doesn’t allow you to be frisked if you have illegal weapons.

4 Likes

This feature was definitely removed from Hitman 3

5 Likes

But does it really makes sense?
There are 2 guards on the post and either way you’ll lose your SA.
So even if it’s gone, I won’t cry

Yeah, sometimes it slows the walkthrough, and doesn’t make sense in a frisk procedure as a fact.
Why would you need to frisked if the game already knows you’re carrying none of illegal stuff.
Only for the visual matter or gameplay/story feature? It’s silly

1 Like

I don’t know, i quite enjoyed it if I was doing a ‘Rambo’ play through where you start the firefight off in style by knocking out the person frisking you.

Although having said that, that became less viable when you could no longer actually carry a gun.

Which is why I liked both features in conjunction with eachother.
Sometimes you’re having a play through where you haven’t got a set plan in mind, accidentally get caught carrying a gun during a frisk as you’ve been forgetful, so you attack the first guard and shoot the second with gun you weren’t supposed to be carrying.

Just little things like that, that may only happen once every 30 play throughs make the game more special in those rare moments.

It’s a shame.

12 Likes

Good news !

Looking at the credits, I realized that Sumo Digital are not behind the game this time, so IO took care of the development almost entirely (with a participation of Mipumi + Elite3D as for both previous entries). For HITMAN 2, Sumo Digital involved ~80 people for the design of 2 levels (Santa Fortuna and Sgail). An english partner (Sumo) also made money from sales according to finans.dk (it was their agreement).

So HITMAN 3 is selling better during the initial timeframe, even more in digital this year but also, they get back almost all the profits on the digital sales since they are their own publisher.

48 Likes

It really warms my heart to hear that H3 have been very profitable game for IO, especially since the two previous game in the trilogy wasn’t the big financial successes we hoped for. In the end it will also mean a lot of players who didn’t buy the two others titles will probably want to explore H16 and H2.

33 Likes

Best part about it is that it’s inevitable that a release of the Complete WoA is gonna happen so people can buy it under one package for one price.

While it’s the end of the trilogy it’s also very exciting what’s to come.

8 Likes