HITMAN 3 announcements

Is that a straight jacket? Either that or a slightly strange-looking fencing outfit.

If this is made to be a codename 47 opening mission escalation/challenge pack then damn, all my yes.

It’s probably the stowaway considering he’s been popping up on everyone’s Home Screen when the leak accidentally happened

I really like these location posters, they remind me very much of City posters like this.

I wish they would lean a bit more on this style, I always enjoyed these kind of posters.

5 Likes

To be honest I thought we would be getting the butcher disguise from Hitman Contracts in this Escalation because it’s obviously been posted on here. Either way, the new Escalation were getting is a nice throwback to Asylum Aftermath :wink:

3 Likes

Japanese H3 is coming to PS4 and PS5.

http://www.h2int.com/games/hitman3/

16 Likes

i guess the fanbase in Japan must be pretty big? im guessing this means full voiceover dub for H3. i would be interested in listening to that

2 Likes

Wow that is cool. I only saw footage of japanese Hokkaido but it was quite interesting!

But why only Playstation?

Only Japanese company? (Out of Sony, Microsoft, Steam, Epic) :man_shrugging: Sony having a ‘special’ relationship with WoA might also have something to do with it (Sarajevo Six, VR)

6 Likes

For another 30 bucks, huh?
Well, even if some language is announced, it doesn’t mean all languages will be available, so I don’t know if my hope should increase basing on this.
I could’ve translated the game by myself if I had source texts…

I think that is already possible with the current mod tools.

@MSMPlayz It will be too late :grin:. The guys from the CIS countries have almost completed the translation on their own. 90% of the text has already been translated into Russian. As far as I know, the translation is in the final editing stage.

@Count.Rushmore I thought you knew about that. Would you like to join the translation? You know this game better than most.

If interested, I can link to the community and recommend you as an expert.

2 Likes

Nah, I didn’t know.
I think it will be great to participate

I sent a link to pm.

1 Like

As far as I know, the translation is by H2 Interactive, the distributor, so there must be a more complicated relationship than direct IOI-Sony.

Possible, but a local Russian distributor must be interested in H3 for that to happen. (Excluding the chance of a patch from IOI and any unofficial method)

Interesting. I also would love to see how they managed to edit the game.

3 Likes

You can see the translation at this link.
https://www.zoneofgames.ru/games/hitman_3/files/7228.html

5 Likes

When is patch notes announced? Today?

Going by when the last patch notes was posted (the same day as the game update), this upcoming patch notes should be posted tomorrow. There is no specific date for when it gets posted, it may very well be today.

Edit: We have our answer now
https://twitter.com/IOInteractive/status/1376591013649727491?s=20

10 Likes

Hmm, thats a long mainteance. Could it mean we’re getting much more fixes/content than last time…?

I forgot the UK changed the clocks this weekend so we’re now on +1 UTC and get the updates 1 hour later than I thought :man_facepalming: eh no biggy, guess it’ll have to wait until after work

1 Like