HITMAN 3 announcements

oh wow, somebody leaked the Gamescom demo of H2? i didnt know that…

1 Like

No.
Clemens was in Moscow and I played game on russian ComicCon. There are my pix on old forum. I can reupload if you want

oh ok. sure :slight_smile:

Create topic i will upload

Hey. Nice to see you here :partying_face: You know what we would like to know (I’m talking about Russian fandom and localization for us) :sweat_smile:

RIP Hitman 3. Cancelling my preorder now /s.

For those of you unaware Michael Does Life is a YouTube world class game critic and troll who got his start shitting on Spider-Man PS4 two years ago. His basic gimmick is to take a hyped up game and shit on it until release. He’s basically an anti-hype man, creating hype by trolling. He’s just finished burying Cyberpunk, which was a happy accident for him because the game turned out to be actually bad and he was able to milk it for a while. But now he’s going to be doing Hitman 3 videos until it releases and I’m going to watch all of them and have a gay old time.

6 Likes

That guy must be fun at parties.

13 Likes

Yeah i dont like this negative Content as well, last time I’ve checked this wasnt the I hate Hitman Forum.

7 Likes

He went through the trouble of making a fake cover slip for a PS4/PS5 game case… :rofl:

I think the guys a secret Hitman fan because he mentioned back when he used to do serious videos that he loved Hitman Blood Money and was looking forward to Absolution (this was 2012). This guy is like if penis music was a person.

Plus given his irrationality and throwing tantrums it makes sense he’s a secret Hitman fan (this includes myself before anyone says anything). Someone should invite him onto the forum.

I think it’s photoshopped or he does the same pose every time because it looks so ridiculous.

i was just joking, its a good video. Even though its clearly for entertainment purposes, i think he has a good point when he says that HITMAN 3 wont bring much new to the Table.

What exactly is penis music? :thinking:

Something only human penises would enjoy? NuMetal? BroCountry?

1 Like

No it’s this. A chaotic song that got big a while back.

Yeah that’s what’s so weird is that he usually attacks big releases but he does seem like he’s either done research or is already a fan which makes it fun to watch. It’s a clever in-joke if you’re a fan of him. Like for example saying it’s only four levels is patently wrong, right? But that means he’s been following the marketing to know that they’ve revealed four levels so far, which isn’t something a non-fan would be doing. He’s very smart like that.

3 Likes

I need this game, man. This 17 days will be unbearable. I can’t think of anything but Hitman. What is this curse!?

4 Likes

I mean it´s just the third part of one game, so how could it? :grin:

3 Likes

32 posts were split to a new topic: Account sharing talk

It’s this month fellas! Thisssssss month!!! Can’t wait😍

5 Likes

it would be nice if they wrapped up the marketing this week with an All Locations reveal (like what they did for H2) and then just got all of the technical stuff out of the way in the week before release. like how the progress transfer works, etc.

21 Likes

I love this trailer so damn much.

9 Likes