HITMAN 3 announcements

Another one based on a fork of TheKotti roulette : https://hitmanroulette.com/

5 Likes

Ah Thank you sm I’ve been playing them and they’re really fun :slight_smile:

Well just the bad ones. Don’t patch out cool shit IO :pray:.

10 Likes

Im currently doing all the fun things with the wallbang Drazuna, I am so, so damn sure they will remove it with the next patch. :smiley:

9 Likes

I hope not rhe explosive bullets are too funny

There’s a new PlayStation State of Play tonight, the official blog reads that they:

will serve up new updates and deep dives for 10 games coming to PS4 and PS5, including new game announcements and updates on some of the third-party and indie titles you last saw in June’s PS5 showcase.

As you know, Hitman 3 was announced back in the June showcase. Whilst it is highly unlikely that Hitman 3 will make an appearance, it cannot be ruled out entirely.

If you want to check out the event, you can watch it on Youtube or Twitch at:

2:00pm Pacific Time / 5:00pm Eastern Time / 10:00pm GMT

6 Likes
7 Likes

Huh, that is unusual isn’t it? Buying a CPU with a game?

The last time Intel did this was with Marvel Avengers. They do this when they have been actively working with a developer, and they have been working with IO for a long time on this trilogy through Square Enix at the beginning and now independently.

5 Likes

What about buying cereals with a game? :smiley:

18 Likes

What about buying CPU with cereals ?

9 Likes

Isn’t CPU some kind of computer processing tool? It seems a risky thing to buy with a game. What if it doesn’t match your PC’s specifications?

1 Like

If you can afford to buy a 11th gen I7 then I think you can afford a decent GPU and a bit of RAM to run Hitman 3 without problems :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

As long as you make sure your computer is compatible with that brand of cereal plus the right type of milk…

4 Likes

Not from my experience, with my Ryzen 7 5800x I got Far Cry 6. With my old intel I got a COD title I believe. That said it’s more common that games are bundled with GPUs.

3 Likes

You sell it, buy a matching one with a lower price and enjoy the rest of the money :muscle: :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/IOInteractive/status/1367109731744120832

31 Likes

ET as ET in Berlin? :thinking:

2 Likes

#BerlinEastereggHunt?

14 Likes

Hmmm, could be. They missed off the end of the quote. The full thing is “look closely, in the shadows, there is violence” wonder if that could mean anything? Very cryptic tho, I like those kinda tweets

2 Likes