Hitman 3 Ansel Thread

Fight!

9 Likes

hitman3-HMBM47_3.100.0_1.3.CT
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/813773183965986817/937980397722152960/hitman3-HMBM47_3.100.0_1.3.CT

3 Likes

21 Likes

As others have commented, the dof does not work inside Ansel with the latest Nvidia drivers (when I activate the one for the 47’s camera it works fine but it is a fixed dof). Is there any solution other than reverting drivers?

Do you know where I can learn how to create and update this kind of thing myself? I’m doing the Cheat Engine tutorial which I think is a good start. The current version isn’t working and I feel bad bothering you for a fix every time the game updates. I really appreciate you putting this cheat table together.

Does anyone know if the hex edit free cam thing still works or if I’m being stupid? I’ve tried doing it, but then the game moans trying to connect to the servers/Peacock about not being able to identify the version and will go nowhere.

I swear I’ve followed the instructions exactly, so no clue wtf is going on.

We have a modding SDK with a freecam mod included here: SDK | Mods

The installation is fairly simple, put everything for the SDK in the “Retail” folder and create a “mods” folder to put the mods into

1 Like

If you have Ansel and just want pictures not videos, then use this method

2 Likes

Looks to be the same as the method I was using and it was failing for whatever reason. Thanks though. :slight_smile:

Once again I post this on the Discord and didn′t post it here… Oops!
Did this back in May. Still works with the current version of the game.
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/813773183965986817/978806121173221386/hitman3-HMBM47_3.110.1_1.0.CT

1 Like

Oh, I just looked at the link you sent and saw it said Cheat Table and didn’t scroll down to see the rest :sweat_smile:

In any case it works for me :S

So the Tech Test lets you use Ansel, and even on my puny laptop, even though it’s not a special RTX whatever Nvidia graphics card, it’s still Nvidia… and I guess that counts?!
I’m baffled and amazed that I can do this. I don’t even know what graphics card I’ve got in here

3 Likes

Yeah just needs to be Nvidia at all, I’ve never owned an RTX

2 Likes

I always try to make a cool ansel shot of every ET that I do. It’s been a while since I made these, but I thought they’d be nice to share.

14 Likes

If I don’t remember wrong, Ansel works even with old GPU’s, from the 600 (released 10 years ago). The only thing that i don’t know is that maybe Ansel will not give you access to some features but is just my supposition.

1 Like

Whenever I tried the Depth of Field filter, there would always be a long list of error codes popping up for Ansel, so I guess that’s one of my limits.

2 Likes

Nope, Ansel doesn’t work on Hitman 3 since last year for me. I have the same issue. I don’t know if is from nvidia or IOI side this issue.

2 Likes

That’s been happening since June update of Year 1 I think… or was it a June update of H2 :thinking:

Point is, there was a time it wasn’t like that :frowning:

6 Likes

Sad to see this thread inactive and it’s a real shame a lot of the Ansel filters are still broken… really surprised IOI hasn’t fixed it or even mentioned it. Did anyone ever figure out a solution to the errors?

Anyway, here’s some screenshots to keep the thread on-topic. Loving this new suit.

18 Likes

It’s been broken for so long I haven’t even bothered to click on it in maybe half a year, but it looks like Depth of Field filter is working for me again, though it doesn’t seem perfect

Yeah the blur can look more like a smudgy painting

9 Likes