Hitman 3 Blackballer

hy guys after i saw the cinematic gamplay trailer of dubai I noticed one thing, 47 use the blackballer .

Annotazione 2020-08-10 151849

1 Like

@badeaguard is that your second account? :grin:

16 Likes

no i’m not @badeaguard

2 Likes

but I am a bigger fan of him

2 Likes

Black but still high polished is pretty cool. I hope we get the weapon unlock. 1) it will be cool to have. 2) if we don’t get it then badeguard will complain forever :joy:. I have never seen a blacked out high polish in real life but they do exist. Here’s a photo of a black 1911 that has a matte frame and a mirror polish on the slide.

5 Likes

@MrOchoa it’s not me I swear :joy:

@Gennyes but unfortunately that is not the Blackballer. You can see from the barcode on the slide that the pistol you see is in fact is the ICA19 with a Pachmayr grip.
There is another better view in that trailer or another at the pistol. Who knows what IO will reserve for us in H3.

This is the real Blackballer

13 Likes

I’m honestly surprised they didn’t just have this as the unlock instead of the Silverballer Mk. II. It could have the same stats and it’s way more textured than a lot of models in the game. The black lily for example is just the ICA19 but with the logo on it, kind of a weak reskin

7 Likes

This will certainly open up a big debate :joy: I hope the ‘real’ Blackballer does arrive in Hitman 3, just for Bade :sweat_smile:

@badeaguard

9 Likes

18 Likes

Only the best hand creams for the best assassin.

9 Likes

Can we get a comparison of the Alpha Blackballer vs the H3 ‘baller

well, it’s the same gun

3 Likes

Yeah but Travis said “it’s as close to the Blackballer as possible” I don’t want a fakeout like with the black lilly

Well we don’t have a great picture of the H3 baller yet, so a comparison would be hard

But it has badeaguard’s approval, that’s good enough in my book :man_shrugging:

7 Likes

From my amateur eyes the guns looks exactly the same, at least what we can see.

4 Likes

At least from this side it really looks identical. I will be posting if there is just a small change when H3 is out.

16 Likes

I’m a big fan of front strap checkering. I can’t tell if it’s supposed to be a 3 side wrap around grip or if the checkering is supposed to be built into the frame, but either way it’s cool, and exactly what you’d want on that pistol.

I came to the conclusion is a front strap checkering because it doesn’t follow the design of the grips.
Here is a better look. If you look closely you can see it is separated from the grip.

The Blackballer might had never been used but as you can see I collected every little piece of image I found about it.

10 Likes

Hey @badeaguard i found your Blackballer i was using the randomizer while i taking pic of the three op pistol using the H2 spawn menu

29 Likes

the model has been in the H2 files? wow

10 Likes