HITMAN 3 - Bug Report Thread

Platform: PC digital

Description: A texture issue strikes the first disguise Agent 47 can get in Haven Island.

Steps to reproduce: Take the disguise in 47’s house.

Frequency: Since the Freelancer update.

System: Xbox

The Deluxe boat with wooden paneling is bugged in the cutscene: the normal black one is chosen by 47 clipping through the wooden one, leaving the latter behind.

The logo/image for the “You urned this” challenge doesn’t load.

1 Like

Steam
Freelancer
Game Version:3.140

The camera was sometimes in the wrong place as 47 walked in a particular direction towards the water bottle in the kitchen.

Platform: PC digital

Description: We cannot see what in the middle of the crate.

Steps to reproduce: Wear the very suit and open a crate.

Frequency: Always cannot see it.

Platform: PS5

Description: Suspect flipping up in the air

Steps to reproduce: Freelancer Mode

Frequency: Single time when played

Video here: Flipping Suspect

1 Like

PS5
Freelancer

Dubai will regularly have the suspect AI jam and all suspects will stay in one place and never move. Every time this has occurred for me, it’s when the guards have gone into an alerted state. The guards will also never leave their searching state when this happens.

1 Like

PS5
Miami/Freelancer

When the pink flamingo is standing on his stand outside the Kronstadt/Kowloon Garages doing his dance - his feet are inside the platform he’s standing on.

PS5
Freelancer

Because we now have the exit icons showing in instinct when the main objective is not complete, these are overlayed on top of targets showing in red in instinct making them sometimes appear like a target not present on the map if the target and the exit line up with one another from the player’s position.

The targets should be able to appear on top of the exit icons, instead of the opposite.

PS5
Freelancer/Paris

This is highlighting in instinct wrong. The table is highlighting, not the food itself - which is how everything else in the game highlights.

1 Like

Platform: PS5 (Digital)

When an NPC picks up a coin, duck or Napoleon Blownaparte, the Pick Up [Item] prompt appears in the middle of their stomach and 47 can retrieve the item through some weird psychic surgery. Seems to happen in any game mode, in any location.

(Also note the saving icon still not disappearing… :wink:)

2 Likes

Platform: PC
Description: when dropping items fast after returning from a mission, occasionally one of the items will actually drop on the floor

1 Like

I’m not getting this blinding light glitch any more, but I’m afraid I can’t say what exactly made the difference because I upgraded my graphics card (RTX 3060Ti) & changed various settings shortly before the Freelancer update came out.

1 Like

Freelancer mode.

In Dartmoor, if servant plays a role an arm dealer, and has an animation / cleaning script, then you cannot interact and buy something from it.

Freelancer Mode Bug Report

PS4 & PS5 (Possibly Other platforms as well)

ICA Outstanding Coin

(It’s possible this was already mentioned elsewhere, but I’m not searching 3300+ post to verify.)

This item is not appearing anywhere. It does not appear as a reward in either crate, does not spawn in mission crates, and it has never been for sale via Suppliers. I know this because suppliers have nothing to sell me anymore, the mission reward crate is always empty, and the Syndicate Reward crate only gives Merces now.

It is the only item I do not have.

Platform: PS5 (Digital)

Whenever I load into the Safehouse and 47 is meant to be sipping wine (presumably) in the kitchen, he drinks from an imaginary glass in the basement and the camera gets all wonky like it doesn’t know where to be.

2 Likes

PS5
Freelancer

The challenge image for “You’ve Urned This” either doesn’t show or takes way longer to load than the rest of the challenge images.

PS5
Santa Fortuna/Freelancer

This door isn’t on the minimap/full map. It says it’s a solid wall.

PS5
Marrakesh/Freelancer

Some of the new targets don’t display properly in instinct. Have also seen this occur in Paris.

Also on the Marrakesh minimap/full map - the walls that divides these toilet cubicles don’t exist.

Also on the Marrakesh minimap/full map on levels 1, 2 and 3 are these light grey squares at the back of the consulate that aren’t accessible - though they once were according to the leaked alpha build and the map was just never updated when they’re were removed as playable areas.

PS5
Santa Fortuna/Freelancer

If you shoot this door open on Level -1 rather than using the keycard, if you leave the area and come back - the door will be closed again instead of still open. But there is no prompt to open it and no amount of shooting/explosives will ever open it again.

PS5
Isle of Sgail/Freelancer

This enforcer NPC is broken in that when he spots you, your status will never go into “Suspious”. It will always go straight into “Combat”. This happens regardless of what disguise you’re in when he spots or if the item you’re holding legal or not.

He is the only NPC within Freelancer to act this way when not in a hostile area, so I assume it’s a bug.

1 Like

That’s because only the soldiers in the corridor + the ones guarding the prisoner sleeping soldiers can be dismissed, that’s the way it has been since 2016 to get the associated easter egg :slightly_smiling_face:

Interestingly that guy’s bar went up to the max but he still didn’t spot me at all, assuming they’re the two roaming guards. Had that issue with other guards on Sgail though, possisbly because I had a gun on my back (despite being a guard)