HITMAN 3 - Bug Report Thread

Platform: PC v3.140.0
Description: After poisoning an npc’s drink they will pull out a duplicate, non-poisoned drink from the same spot rendering the poison ineffective.

Steps to reproduce: This seems to happen if I am a far enough distance from the target when they perform the drinking animation, though this may be coincidence. If you have another poison item you can apply it to this second “ghost” cup and it will work as intended. I do not believe there was an option to poison a second cup before the NPC attempted to drink.

Frequency: Has happened twice, both times during Freelancer mode and most recently in Bangkok. Shares similarities to posts #392, #562, #3482, and #3485 in this thread, and someone posted a video of the bug here

Not a big issue in normal career but can be very annoying in Freelancer where you have limited resources. Will attempt more testing outside of freelancer using saves.

EDIT: Tried to add links to all the relevant posts but apparently new accounts can’t do that. The post number on the side does not match up with the URLs that link to the posts, causing a bit of confusion on my part. The numbers in this post are now the ones you have to type in to reach the relevant posts (ex. HITMAN 3 - Bug Report Thread - #3485 by thrison)

3 Likes