HITMAN 3 - Bug Report Thread

Platform: PC

Description: When pouring the water out of the water tanks, 47 can use his magic to make the water run outside with the lids tightened. Also, we can tell that Mr. 47 is eco-friendly because he still wants to save some water in the tanks even though he cannot take them out for the second time.

Frequency: Always.

1 Like

Platform: PC (Epic)
Description: This woman has a tattoo, that is very badly visible, as it clips through her arm. I thought it was issue on my side due to my PC, but others reported this problem aswell. This can be very annyoing during showdowns and can cause failing whole campagin.
Frequency: Always
Screenshot:

3 Likes

I didn’t notice that. I sit corrected.

1 Like

Platform: PS4

Description: Ambient sounds for big crowds seem to be missing. The audience around the racetrack in Miami are silent, the only sound that can be heard is the announcer.

1 Like

Platform: Xbox

Description: Bought Assault rifle and Pistol from Supplier. Didn’t get Assault rifle. Supplier menu had white placeholder instead of Assault rifle.

I have had this occur on PS5 too.

PS5
Freelancer

This challenge says completing the “Hide Target Bodies - Timed” objective counts towards the challenge. This objective isn’t in the game, the challenge description wasn’t updated when it was removed pre-launch.

1 Like

PS5 Freelancer

I have almost all the weapons on the wall but a few pistols. The supplier never has anything available, the “Syndicate Completed” crates only give me Merces and i’ve even been searching all the in-mission crates as i’ve gotten a couple of pistols in those before but not for days

These are the only pistols i haven’t got:
ICA19 Silverballer
ICA19 Goldballer
Krugermeier 2-2 (i did own this at one point but lost it and haven’t seen it again since)
El Matador
ICA DTI Stealth
ICA19 Chrome
The Concrete Bunny Pistol (Street art pack, which i DO own)

Platform: PC (Steam)
Description: In Freelancer mode, while turned off the stove in the kitchen of Dartmoor manor immediately explodes after creating a gas leak. I failed a whole campaign because of this as it was in an Alerted Territory.
I started a new campaign and failed again a mission in Dartmoor to test…

Apparently it was originally an issue in “Death in the Family” which seems fixed because I couldn’t reproduce it in Story Mode.
I have also seen reports about it with Elusive Target and Seven Deadly Sins Act 7: Wrath escalation.
The close proximity with the fireplace in the butler office would be the issue.

2 Likes

PS5
Freelancer

This is quite nitpicky, but now I’ve noticed - it bugs me to no end. When starting a showdown and Diana is listing the target’s looks, she says “has a sweet tooth” but the subtitles says “has sweet tooth”. The subtitles are missing the “a”.

1 Like

Platform: PC (EGS, digital)

Description: All of the suspects are standing in one place and they don’t begin their routes at all unless they are distracted.

Steps to reproduce:

1. Enter Freelancer mode
  2. Toggle Hardcore mode
  3. Play a showdown mission on Paris

Frequency: Both times when I tired playing the mission (I started the mission, noticed the bug, left the game, and started the mission again), it happened

1 Like

PC/Steam
Dubai

These stairs on the minimap/map on level 2 have the icons indicating that they go up, but they actually go down and take you down to an area on level 1.

1 Like

PS5
Freelancer

On PC/Steam on this screen there is the “How to Play” video tile. This “How to Play” tile is not present on PS5.

2 Likes

Platform: PC (Epic Store)

Description: Car batteries behave oddly on Haven Island. Throwing one into a puddle containing an unconscious person will visually prime the trap (You can see sparks of electricity course through the puddle) but the kill will never actually trigger.

Strangely, the car battery will also not go off if a person is standing in the puddle, but will go off if a person enters the trap’s range once it has already been primed. In this case, only the person who walked into the electric puddle will be killed, while anyone already standing/unconscious in the puddle will survive.

Steps to reproduce:

1. Enter Freelancer mode and accept a contract in Haven Island.
  2. Take the car battery inside the safehouse’s garage with you on the mission. Car batteries are not native to Haven Island, so this is the only way to bring one there.
  3. Find yourself a puddle and a participant. I recommend the men’s restroom under the restaurant as there are many sinks to choose from and a NPC regularly walks in to serve as a test subject.
  4. Try to eliminate an NPC using the car battery and an overflowed sink puddle.
  5. If the NPC is unconscious/standing in the puddle when the battery and puddle collide, it will not kill them.
  6. If an NPC walks into the puddle after the trap is already primed, they alone will be killed regardless who else is in the puddle.

Frequency: This consistently happens and can be easily reproduced.

2 Likes

Xbox - New York

The railing inside the keycard door that leads down to the vault/basement doesn’t allow dumping bodies over. I don’t care if it’s high enough to kill them or not. I still don’t want to drag them downstairs when I run out of boxes upstairs!

p.s. I really think 47 should be able to turn 360 when he’s hiding in boxes/closets. If there’s enough room for TWO bodies in each box, there’s enough room for 47 to roll over.

– Also on the Chongqing map, walking through security doors AS the security guard triggers a frisk for no reason. Why would you frisk another guard??? Same thing happens in Whittleton trying to enter Cassidy’s house through the front door as one of his guards. --Freelancer mode

2 Likes

Playing on Steam in Haven Island, apparently this npc’s reflection suffers from hair loss.

2 Likes

Freelancer Mode Bug Report

PS4 (Possibly other platforms as well)

Too Many… ‘Attributes’

Suspect in images below has 5 ‘Attributes’

These are:
Brown Hair
Glasses
Hat

Image 1 shows TATTOOS on one arm
Image 2 shows EARRING in one ear

So, depending on what side you investigate the target from, you get different results.

So, is this my target?

I ve sent a report ticket a few days ago about this Miami Audio bug after Freelancer update.Got no answer yet.

I am on Ps4 Pro and get NO sound of cars racing , muted crowds and NO music at disco lounge bar.

Miami is totally unfun and unplayable now…at least for Ps4…Noticed some streamers got no problems with Miami sound on Pc and Ps5.

I really hope this wasn’t a targeted downgrade for Ps4 specifically.

Please release hotfix IOI.Give us back Miami vibes :slight_smile:

1 Like

Platform: Xbox Series X
Description: Distracting a suspect with a book results in them tearing the book in two until they sit back down.
Frequency: Multiple occasions when distracting suspects holding books

2 Likes

Platform: Xbox Series X
Description: The vest variant of the mansion security disguise suffers from clipping issues. Here I have used the grey vest, which makes the errors stand out more