HITMAN 3 - Bug Report Thread

I observed the same phenomenon in Santa Fortuna.
Apparently, it occurs when meetings are held in areas that are inaccessible to NPCs.

https://www.youtube.com/live/hlqR2QLH8FU?feature=share&t=5903

Freelancer Bug Report

PS4 (Possibly other platforms as well)

Safehouse

Interactable Items that I cannot interact with

There are 4 items in the Safehouse that I should be able to pick up, but cannot. I have seen videos of other people able to do so.

Rusty Crowbar
Rusty Nail (both spawn locations are the same)
Fuse in the Garage (cannot craft the explosive)
Wine Bottle (I have tested all possible room configurations for the Wine Bottle and it is the same for every one)

2 Likes

Freelancer Bug report

PC (at least)

Travel Mission to safehouse

Can’t bring multiple sniper rifles home

If you have two sniper rifles with you (one in a suitcase, one on your back) only the one on your back will be transported home with you. The other one will disappear with no chance of getting it back with the exception of buying it.

1 Like

Platform: PC

Tranquilizer gun does nothing to target.

I’ve had this happen several times in normal story mode this time though in Freelancer mode.
It doesn’t happen every time. Maybe 1 shot in 5 the tranq victim just doesn’t react at all.

This last time in Freelancer. I shot a courier at point blank range trying to covertly drop
him into a bush. The dart did nothing and he “spotted” the gun and runs off blowing my
-lack of- disguse. Since this was the syndicate leader, said leader ran away and it cost
me the campaign. Obviously this is a serious bug.

I am not sure it’s directly reproduciblle. There is a degree of randomness.

I think before they fix that they’ll just make it so a botched collateral kill costs 10,000 mercers per non-target NPC.

PS5
N/A (not applicable to any location)

If you owned all DLCs before the WoA rebrand - the new “HITMAN World of Assassination Deluxe Pack” is still showing as purchasable within the PlayStation Store and isn’t marked as already owned. This could lead to people thinking the pack gives something extra they don’t have and purchasing something they already have.

4 Likes

PS5 Freelancer but maybe the main game too

I’m in marrakesh, i just killed a target with a katana and intended to leave the katana on the floor here till later (it’s illegal to carry in my disguise)

i dropped the katana, it fell through the floor and disappeared

I lost my katana

1 Like

Platform: PS5 (Digital version)

On a Hardcore Showdown, Suspects aren’t enforcers to 47’s suit when loading in to the level…then magically become enforcers (permanently) when you enter the Wilson property. It’s happened twice now. (And the second time, the Collateral - Explosion Prestige Objective failed when I ducked the leader right next to another suspect.)

1 Like

PS5 Freelancer

Haven Island

Micro taser bug

In the male bathroom underneath the restaurant area, i set a trap for a collateral accident kill.
Overflowed the sink on the right hand side, dragged 2 unconscious bodies into the puddle (both happened to be targets), dropped a micro taser in the puddle
Activated the micro taser, nothing happened
stepped too close to the targets, 47 died instantly from electrocution

Alerted territory, campaign failed

1 Like

Yeah in many maps where you spawn close to them, they often don’t enforce until you change trespassing zones. I figured it could be to give you more time to get out of a claustrophobic starting situation.

1 Like

Maybe. But none of them spawned anywhere near me and I’ve never noticed it on other maps where they spawned a lot closer. (Though it’s entirely possible I just didn’t notice. :grin:)

And there have been plenty of times where I’ve spawned close to (and been almost immediately spotted by) lookouts and other enforcers, so if it is some kind of grace period, it seems wildly inconsistent.

1 Like

I had the same issue (minus dying because I decided to shoot the target from a safe distance) in the same bathroom.

I originally thought it was caused by how weirdly the micro taser landed on the floor when I dropped it, but apparently that’s just an issue with that bathroom. Good to know!

unsure if this was reported before, but this suspect’s ring (earring ?) appears to be floating
kind of looks like a bee is following him around :honeybee:

5 Likes

yeah I noticed the taser landed pretty weirdly as well, at first i thought it was out of range of the puddle as there wasn’t the usual electrified water graphic either

serves me right for going for neck snaps :upside_down_face:

1 Like

PC
Dubai
The Penthouse Guards disguise can carry sniper rifles in the open without it being considered an illegal action.

2 Likes

Platform: Xbox One
Digital

Description: Cannot pick up fuse cell in garage. Occasionally cannot pick up other items

Steps to reproduce:

1. Start the game
  2. Open the safehouse with unlocks
  3. Go to garage and attempt to pick up wrench, bag of gunpowder, fuse cell

Frequency: I feel like its about 50/50 that you can pick up the wrench or gunpowder. I thought at first it was some kind of feature to add unpredictability but the items are there and highlighted in Instinct mode. I can never seem to pick up the fuse cell though, so I’m unable to make explosives.
e: Also don’t think I’ve ever been able to pick up the car battery on the shelf.

3 Likes

Description: This suspect in pink shirt and beanie has blonde hair clipping through
Frequency: Always

2 Likes

This glass sliding door in the safehouse is constantly closing in my face and blocking me depending on the angle of approach or if I walk by it and then decide to turn around and go through it.

Why doesn’t it open when you are standing directly in front of it as in the photo?
I think the sliding door logic can be improved.

Or perhaps that door can simply be removed?
What is the point of having a door there in the first place?

Platform PC
Seiker Emeitic pistol andKalmer 1- tranqulizer pistol fail to have any effect.

I shot the Seiker 1 Emetic pistol at a guard.
Seiker 1 Emetic pistol has no effect on target
No reaction to the dart whatsoever other than his pulling his own gun and firing back.

This happens 50% of the shots in the gun which only holds 2 shots wasting a shot.
I’ve had this happen at close range if the target sees me shooting or at short range from behind.

If I shoot their head it should do something.

I don’t know if this is just my game or I’m getting awful RNG for shot travel.
But the steps to reproduce are fire a shoot at a target.[Seiker 1 has no effect

I tried a few more times after this post. In 6 shots fired at guards only 1 made him react and
go head to puke. Another one from behind oddly acted like the pistol and was a kill but took only the Seilker 1 dart and no pistol rounds even though two shots are heard.

For brevity I shortened the length to only show from collecting the gun till the point
of encounter w./ the guards.

There’s no real bugs here. Existing distractions take priority over emetic status, so NPCs will finish reacting to sounds (such as hearing the click of a dart gun) or other lures (such as seeing a briefcase) before they will notice they feel sick (kind of weird yes, but it’s also kind of like how you might notice you need to pee if you’re immersed in a game lol). Panicking an NPC or getting into combat with them will also cancel out the dart.

If you take the shot from far enough that the gun isn’t heard and don’t get spotted, it should work most of the time.

1 Like