HITMAN 3 - Bug Report Thread

unsure if this was reported before, but this suspect’s ring (earring ?) appears to be floating
kind of looks like a bee is following him around :honeybee:

5 Likes

yeah I noticed the taser landed pretty weirdly as well, at first i thought it was out of range of the puddle as there wasn’t the usual electrified water graphic either

serves me right for going for neck snaps :upside_down_face:

1 Like

PC
Dubai
The Penthouse Guards disguise can carry sniper rifles in the open without it being considered an illegal action.

2 Likes

Platform: Xbox One
Digital

Description: Cannot pick up fuse cell in garage. Occasionally cannot pick up other items

Steps to reproduce:

1. Start the game
  2. Open the safehouse with unlocks
  3. Go to garage and attempt to pick up wrench, bag of gunpowder, fuse cell

Frequency: I feel like its about 50/50 that you can pick up the wrench or gunpowder. I thought at first it was some kind of feature to add unpredictability but the items are there and highlighted in Instinct mode. I can never seem to pick up the fuse cell though, so I’m unable to make explosives.
e: Also don’t think I’ve ever been able to pick up the car battery on the shelf.

3 Likes

Platform: PC
Description: This suspect in pink shirt and beanie has blonde hair clipping through
Frequency: Always

2 Likes

Platform: PC

This glass sliding door in the safehouse is constantly closing in my face and blocking me depending on the angle of approach or if I walk by it and then decide to turn around and go through it.

Why doesn’t it open when you are standing directly in front of it as in the photo?
I think the sliding door logic can be improved.

Or perhaps that door can simply be removed?
What is the point of having a door there in the first place?

Platform PC
Seiker Emeitic pistol andKalmer 1- tranqulizer pistol fail to have any effect.

I shot the Seiker 1 Emetic pistol at a guard.
Seiker 1 Emetic pistol has no effect on target
No reaction to the dart whatsoever other than his pulling his own gun and firing back.

This happens 50% of the shots in the gun which only holds 2 shots wasting a shot.
I’ve had this happen at close range if the target sees me shooting or at short range from behind.

If I shoot their head it should do something.

I don’t know if this is just my game or I’m getting awful RNG for shot travel.
But the steps to reproduce are fire a shoot at a target.[Seiker 1 has no effect

I tried a few more times after this post. In 6 shots fired at guards only 1 made him react and
go head to puke. Another one from behind oddly acted like the pistol and was a kill but took only the Seilker 1 dart and no pistol rounds even though two shots are heard.

For brevity I shortened the length to only show from collecting the gun till the point
of encounter w./ the guards.

There’s no real bugs here. Existing distractions take priority over emetic status, so NPCs will finish reacting to sounds (such as hearing the click of a dart gun) or other lures (such as seeing a briefcase) before they will notice they feel sick (kind of weird yes, but it’s also kind of like how you might notice you need to pee if you’re immersed in a game lol). Panicking an NPC or getting into combat with them will also cancel out the dart.

If you take the shot from far enough that the gun isn’t heard and don’t get spotted, it should work most of the time.

1 Like

pc
epic game

The game does not work for me after I updated it, I played it for a week, and then I run the game, it closes and epic game opens.
Does anyone know a solution to this problem please

1 Like

So existing distraction take priority over being SHOT ?
What next being on “high alert” makes them immune to regular bullets too ?

Come on. That’s lazy programming 101.

No excuses for this. None. It’s pure laziness.

No, beign shot takes priority over everything. But you’re hitting them with a dart which is designed not to be noticed, so they don’t know they’re getting shot. They can’t prioritise something they don’t know has happened. If they knew they were getting shot, then they would panic and that guard would probably prioritise combatting you over his nausea.

2 Likes

So being shot and having no reaction is “working as intended” ?
No., It’s a bug. Being shot with any weapon should cause a reaction. In this case he should become sick and go puke. Or if I’m using the tranq he should get knocked out. Maybe a delayed reaction, but it should not be zero reaction at all. That makes no sense.

1 Like

Platform:
[PS5 digital]

Description:
Sudden non-target kill.

Steps to reproduce:
I don’t know the cause. The only thing I can think of that is possible is that when a security guard type NPC performs a crouching action, it somehow slips through the floor and dies on its own.

Frequency:
Occurs occasionally.

URL for video of when it occurs:
https://www.youtube.com/live/psBIKxLYnFE?feature=share&t=14000

platform: Xbox one, digital

description: one of the food items that spawns for the suspects in the library near a newspaper does not have a poison prompt.

steps to reproduce:

1. Have a showdown in Dartmoor with a foodie tell for the leader;

2. Check the library desk with a newspaper on for the food item;

3. If the food was generated, try to poison it.

frequency: once for me

3 Likes

Mendoza. I KO’d a target (for a contract during its creation) and dumped their body over the railing just outside the theatre (there’s a camera over the door). This did not kill them.

1 Like

That’s not a bug. If you place a coin on the railing to push them over, it says “Push (Pacify)”, not “Push (Eliminate)”. I guess they just land very comfortably in the patch of lavender below (that also very conveniently hides the body).

3 Likes

Considering they can’t get out if they were woken up by a guard - it should be an elimination. And I’m pretty sure there’s no way out. :thinking:

I mean, I think there’s a window in Chongqing (the ground floor for The Block) where you can dump a KO’d body and it counts as an elimination. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I think it’s because they can’t be found?
Isn’t there this one roof access window thingy in Berlin that also allows you to dump unconscious bodies without killing the NPC in the process?

1 Like

There’s a few places like that in Berlin. Another one that comes to mind is Marakesch. Like where Mr. Giggles hangs out. You can pull him (or any NPC) over that brick wall. They can’t be dumped though. Anyway, you can get over to that and snap their neck or w/e.

This railing in Mendoza… Like I said, there’s no way out, and I’m 99% sure 47 can’t get into those Lavender flowers - like if he needed to get to them to snap their neck.

I ended up shooting the target.

1 Like

Yes. NPCs can be found there though, and woken up. But they will immediately die as they cannot find any path.

Alternatively, on the Yates’ rooftop, you can dump bodies there and they can never be found, even if you then go onto the rooftop yourself and push them back into the normal NPC bounds.