HITMAN 3 - Bug Report Thread

Platform: [Xbox Series X]
Disc or digital: Digital

Description: Crowbar falls through world and is lost forever

Steps to reproduce:

1. Bring the ICA Crowbar (freelancer tool) on a mission
  2. Throw it at an AI to knock them out.
  3. Observe that sometimes, the crowbar will fall through the world and be lost forever (very frustrating in Freelancer!).

Frequency: Has happened to me 5-10 times.

I have video captures of this, but don’t have an easy way to upload them and don’t see where to attach them to a post.

2 Likes

You can just record it on xbox then upload to Onedrive

Platform: Xbox One Digital

Description:

In Freelancer, when you use the ‘melee’ way to kill a NPC with a concealable SMG it does not fail the “Headshot Kills Only” objective.

Platform: Xbox One Digital

Description:

In Freelancer, the xp reward for “Hide Target Bodies” is broken.

When you manage to succesfully hide the bodies the Payout objective registers twice, so you get 2000 xp in total.
However, when you manage to complete all other Payout/Prestige objectives you won’t get the “Perfect Run Bonus”.
If you purposefully fail one of the other Payout objectives, strangely enough you will get the “Perfect Run Bonus”.

So, summarized:

All objectives complete:
Payout objectives 4000 xp (as “Hide target bodies” registered twice)
Prestige objectives 2000 xp
Perfect run bonus 0 xp
Total 6000xp

One other Payout objective failed:
Payout objectives 3000 xp (as “Hide target bodies” registered twice)
Prestige objectives 2000 xp
Perfect run bonus 2500 xp
Total 7500 xp

So to conlcude, if you want to maximize your score, you should deliberately fail one other Payout objective :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Platform: xbox

I can not pick up the fuse in the garage at my safehouse or play the stocks at my safehouse. The game doesnt even give me the prompt. I have tried everything. Even uninstalled the game and reinstalled it. What do I do now?

PC
Hantu Port
Issue: Terrible graphics (Pixellation) when using Adaptive SuperSampling on Hantu Port

Diagnosis: Sniper mode’s fx_pf_postfiltercontroller_sniper does not support FSR/Intel XSS. Some settings must be changed in it.

I was able to fix it in a mod, so your team should easily be able to fix it. Please do.

4 Likes

Platform: All Platforms (possibly)

Issue: When marking some of the mansion guards as targets while creating a contract, their objective photos would be a black-suited guard from outside of the mansion.

Example:

5 Likes

I do recall from H2016 there were some guards in AHBOS, where they’d be in the sandy camouflage or black suits in the mission, but their contract pic was the other uniform or suit. It might still be that way.

This is likely because that NPC is modified in an ET that ran and the pic was updated automatically, happened for the guy fishing at Pier in Sapienza when The Twin re-launched

1 Like

Hi all! Is sad write a first lines with this.

Platform :PC

I was playing free agent mode. A bug loses me 33700 merces. Next i explain in my language.

Estoy acabando mi misión de agente libre en Marrakech a toda velocidad por un desafío contra el cronometro. En el mercado, junto a la salida hay un vendedor. Gasto en el 33.700 merces en unas ganzúas de coleccionista (30000) y una kalmer (3700). El mercader me cobra. Salgo menos de 10 segundos después con tiempo de cumplir mi desafío. Cuando llego a la Casa los objetos comprados no están en el inventario pero faltan las 33700 merces. Es un fallo muy grave, que frustra, y sería bueno que lo arreglasen y que lo compensasen.

Atentamente suyo

A little translation
I was ending a free agent mission. I go very fast because i playing against watch.
There are a seller in the market near to the west exit. I buy some things for 33,700 merces. I go out in the next seconds. Later in the House see i have not the objects and i have not the merces i paid.
Faboulous!!! :@

1 Like

That’s not a new bug. It can happen at any time with any contract/mission, and it seems to be random.

You can look at the detailed score, then go back. Then it should display the correct info.

But still, it shouldn’t have to happen and needs to be fixed if it can.

2 Likes

PC; steam Platform
Mumbai
Freelancer mode

I’m spotted by the guy who eventually walks downstairs with a " ! " over his head when he has
no actual line of sight to me. Then it says I’m caught trespassing, but it doesn’t follow through and the game took no further action.

At first I thought it was the guard who walks downstairs. He keeps going and another guy appears with the “!”.

The thing is I was being spotted before I was even close to his vision cone and he spotted me from 2 floors above.

He was even partially spotting me as I was hanging over the scaffold before I was anywhere close to actualy visual range. Watch the yellow spotted marker and sound begin to appear at [1:07] (HItman3 Bugs: being spotted through solid objects and floor - YouTube). This has to be a bug in the terrain.

I know there are openings in the wall, but the way the character reacts says soemthing is off.

I recorded this last night before the May patch so perhaps this has been fixed already but I’ll report it anyway.

4 Likes

The map in Hokkaido still isn’t properly fixed, with the Zen garden missing from the map when it was very detailed in Hitman 2.

9 Likes

Platform:
PS5 digital

Description:
I quickly tried to lose all weapons and raise one level as well.
Indeed, Prestige Objective’s compensation increased by 500 Merces.
but, Prestige Objective XP remained at 2,000.
From what I can see, the other XP have not increased from before too.
Does it become meaningless if the MASTARY LEVEL is already 100?

Steps to reproduce:
1.Raise Prestige Objectiv by 1 level.
2.Complete the mission.
3.XP is not increased and XP increase data is not found in the detailed results.

Frequency:
Happens every time.

https://www.youtube.com/live/x93E2MoOzWw?feature=share&t=4879

(As a side note, when I cancelled the Prestige objective execution confirmation, the PC became invisible afterwards.
The command disappeared and never came up.
I went back to the main menu and executed Prestige Objective.
https://www.youtube.com/live/x93E2MoOzWw?feature=share&t=1194)

PS5
Freelancer

If you go to the Prestige laptop and activate it, then push no on the prompt that you don’t wish to proceed - you can no longer interact with the laptop until you either exit to menu and reload or play a mission.

Freelancer Mode Bug Report
Game Version: 3.150.1
Platform: PC Steam
Description:
Constant game crash after loading into safe house.
After using this brand new “Prestige Objective Laptop”, I started a new mission campaign (Big Pharma). Completed first of 3 missions, bought some stuff from a supplier and returned to the safe house, to achieve a constant game crash.
As you can see, there is a green mission completion marker on the map, and 1/3 company progression indicator.
Frequency: Always
Image:

Inventory:

Video:

Possible new bug with the patch. I can no longer do the meeting in Berlin in my own suit. As soon as Montgomery sees me his yellow allert goes up and gets me to surrender.

1 Like

Platform:
PS5 digital

Description:
Bug in Japanese translation? Here is a report.
Both “Prestige Objective” and “Prestige Level” in English are shown with the same word as “名声目標” in Japanese, and it is not clear which is which.
I think “Prestige Objective”, which is one of the three choices, should be “名声目標” in Japanese,
“Prestige Level” used in the challenge name and on the laptop should be “名声度” or “名声レベル”.

Steps to reproduce:
1.Begin freelancer mode.
2. The English words “Prestige Objective” and “Prestige Level” are translated into the same word “名声目標” in Japanese.

Frequency:
Happens every time.

1 Like

PC
All Locations
Issue: All drink items (Eg bottles) that are parented to the spatial of a drinking act, rather than given real co-ordinates, now show up at co-ordinates 0,0,0 in the map rather than where it should be at the drinking act

Here is the one in Siberia at 0,0,0

Here is 0,0,0 of Himmelstein

And the same happens in Hantu Port (which affects NPCs script, because they’re scripted to do something else if his bottle is missing. Including the skydiver and the garage worker)

9 Likes