Platform: PC (Steam)
Location: Marrakesh (bug was discovered at this location)
Description: No fire accident kills animation (NPC or target just stands and screams)
I first discovered this bug in Marrakesh when I shoot the oil puddle in the tunnel where both targets meet. Later, the same bug was discovered in The Appraiser ET on the Isle of Sgàil.
Steps to reproduce:
- Load the Marrakesh mission
- Sabotage any oil drum
- Wait until the target or NPC stands near it
- Shoot puddle of oil or wait for the target or NPC to start smoking
Frequency: Always happens for me
Platform: PC, Steam
Description: Some people disappearing, only visible from one side.
Frequency: First time happening to me.
Video: Watch on Gemoo (Free video sharing)
Game Version: 3.150.1
Xbox Series X
- Another general issue in Freelancer is enforcers and non-enforcers alike seeing through walls/floors, having omniscient/telepathic communication amongst each other, and sped up suspicion meters (Distance from those spotting us doesn’t seem to slow things down either.).
- These issues appear amplified in alerted territories. When we are spotted, the guard AI seems to go into a looped state for the entire map. If we take down guards that keep coming at us (Even with non-lethal methods.), more are drawn from all over the map as if somehow knowing our exact location. Guards seem to come in groups of three as well. I understand making things challenging, but setting off an entire map from something trivial like trespassing on one specific area (As just one example.) seems broken.
World of Assassination | Patch 3.150.1 | Guides and Walkthroughs
World of Assassination | Patch 3.150.1 | Bugs and Imperfections
World of Assassination | Patch 3.150.1 | Wishlists and Suggestions
Freelancer | Patch 3.150.1 | Bugs and Imperfections
Freelancer | Patch 3.150.1 | Wishlists and Suggestions
Hitman Forum | 2023 | Issues and Suggestions
Isle of Sgàil
Target “LARS VEGAS” does not move an inch.
Steps to reproduce
- Do the mission in Freelancer mode in Isle of Sgàil.
- Sometimes “LARS VEGAS” is determined by random drawing at the target.
- “LARS VEGAS” never moves a step from the door side.
Frequency of occurrence
As far as I can remember, this is the third time.
Translated at DeepL.
Platform: PC / Epic / digital
Description: Once again, Elusive Target challenges have failed to unlock, this time for The Appraiser (Year 3).
I have completed this ET, but neither of the two challenges that should have unlocked have done so.
Steps to reproduce: N/A
Frequency: Has happened before with other ETs.
Platform: Xbox One.
Location: Safe House.
Description: cannot pick up scalpel from infirmary.
Frequency: happened once.