HITMAN 3 - Bug Report Thread

Mastery and challenges not adding up
Platform: Xbox one
Locations: Dartmoor & Berlin
I have not been playing often however I have done one playthrough of each mission except except the first two which I have gotten 75% completion on. However in Dartmoor I only a few challenges left but I’m only on 18 percent mastery and the remaining challenges four challenges(excluding the classics) only offer 1000xp not the 12000xp i would need to get to mastery level 20 this situation is worse in berlin where i have a 30% completion but is on mastery level one and have unlocks from mastery level three.

If you’re using an Nvidia card, you can try launching Nvidia graphics settings, hovering over the help section on the menu bar and enabling debug mode. It shoves the card down to stock clocks, but I’ve found it to alleviate a lot of crashing issues with games. YMMV.

Platform: Xbox Series X Digital copy of the game.

Description : Graphic/Texture error causes the wooden trellis fences to distort.

Steps to reproduce: While standing near the fences move the camera around and the fences should start to distort.

Frequency : Happens almost always when moving the camera around when standing near the fences.

Attach

Platform: PC

Description : When using any silenced Silverballer style pistol, especially the Trinity Pack weapons, after firing it a few times, a white cylinder will appear just off the left side of the barrel, forward of the chamber, and will remain there for the rest of the game. No amount of dropping the weapon, storing it, hiding it, concealing it, stashing it, will remove this glitch out graphical error, and it only resets upon restarting the level. Save reloads do not reset it. It’s always white color as well, regardless of pistol color or style. Appears to be maybe a 3D render that didn’t get properly erased from the main game?

Steps to reproduce:

1. Start the game
  2. Load any mission, seems to happen most on Hitman 3 locations, but occurred with the others.
  3. Equip and use any of the Silverballer style silenced pistols, especially the Trinity pack weapons. Firing and normal use will trigger this glitch. Does not seem to happen at a certain point, or a certain amount of concealing/take outs. Appears to be randomized.
  4. Enjoy the secondary scope looking thing.

Frequency : It ALWAYS happens. Attaching screenshot.

1 Like

Greetings. I think you should reply to the main post since your post doesn’t have to do with mine.

Platform: PS5
Digital

Description : Despite stable connection and remaining connected to server for everything else, whenever I finish Himmelstein, I always get kicked off the server. Other Sniper Assassin missions are fine.

Steps to reproduce:

1. Start the game
  2. Load Himmelstein.
  3. Kill all 3 targets, get progress.
  4. Do this for 2 or 3 levels.
  5. When trying after that, when you complete the mission, the game will fail to connect to server and all progress is lost.

Frequency : Always happens.

Digital

Location: Every mission so far in Hitman 1 Legacy Missions (in Hitman 3).

Description : Whenever I finish the objectives, the end music cuts out a few seconds in; sometimes ambience also cuts out for no reason. Sound glitch across the board.

Steps to reproduce:

1. Finish all objectives.
  2. When leaving, listen to the end music.
  3. Cuts out.

Frequency : Every single Hitman 1 level in Hitman 3.

I may consider it as a bug since this freezer is very well accessible before maintaining with nearby switchboard.
After, in some time the door turns out open, but there is an invisible and can’t-seen-through wall.
I mean NPCs don’t see dead bodies in there despite they are visually in a plain of sight. And 47 can’t enter the freezer

Platform:
PC, Epic Store

Description: above

Steps to reproduce:
Lure someone in a freezer and break the switchboard, wait for some time or open security doors in security room (not sure what causes the door to open)

Attach:

Encountered some bugs:

Platform: EGS

1: Description: Can’t get the Icebreaker achievement. Done all the mission stories in Chongqing several times, even tried to do them all in one run, but no achievement.

Steps to reproduce: Finish all the mission stories in Chongqing.

2: Description: Can’t finish the challenge for opening the shortcut in the lift shaft in Chongqing. I opened it a long time ago and can’t even reset it to open again/ The challenge didn’t pop.

Steps to reproduce: Open the shortcut in the lift shaft in Chongqing.

3: Description: Can’t finish the Nothing As It Seems challenge. I tried to photograph during the family meeting in Dartmoor, many angles, with just Alexa or all the family on photo, but challenge is still not done.

Steps to reproduce: Photograph Alexa during the family meeting.

1 Like

Digital

Description : I unlocked all places on the Map in Mendoza but i am stuck at 44/45 places the corresponding Throphy did not pop either which currently prevents me from getting the Platinum Throphy.

Description: I found a funny bug on the Carpathian Mountains location. The guard is teleport to location where he shouldn’t be!
Steps to reproduce:
The video all explaining: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1bQwehDLuFA9seUeVuTCDnJzn2u1fd4B-/view?usp=sharing
Frequency: ALWAYS

Platform: PC | Menus

Issue: Your cursor does not always line up with what you are selecting, causing you to select prompts that you are not intending to select. This can be especially problematic when your cursor hovers over “Save” but “Load” is selected instead, or vice-versa.

Not completely consistent to do, although I suspect alt-tabbing causes it to happen more often.

Can confirm this happens on PC as well.

2 Likes

Platform: all platforms

Description : The DAK X2 Covert SMGs carried by the ICA Agents in the “Apex Predator” mission lack a suppressor. Similarly, the Fusil X2000 Stealth rifles found in the Tier 2 Security armory in the Chongqing facility (see picture below) should come suppressed, given the in-game description: “A fully-automatic assault carbine featuring a 30 round magazine. This is the silenced version.”

Digital

Description : Mendoza has performance optimization issues unlike all other maps in the trilogy. Especially when looking at NPCs and looking at foliage (there is a ton of foliage and NPCs, so this probably contributes to the lag), the game dips from a smooth 60FPS to maybe 40.

Steps to reproduce:

1. Start the game
  2. Load the Mendoza mission
  3. Run around, look at the areas with tons of NPCs and tons of FOLIAGE

Frequency : Always happens

3 Likes

Description : The Counter for the featured contracts challenges seems broken after the progress transfer.
The Tiers 1-4 unlocked from my progression transfer, but the 5th showed 27/25 (and all above 5 showed zero progress)
I thought maybe doing a Featured Contract will trigger it corectly, but nope. Now it shows 28/25.
All furtherTiers now have 1 Featured Contract, wich means for the further unlocks I have to redo 27 Contracts instead of having my progress imported.

Steps to reproduce:

I Guess do some featured contracts in Hitman 2, transfer progress and check the progress of the tiered Challenges in Hitman 3

Attach

Platform: Xbox Series X, digital
Description: The door from the terrace overlooking the beach area to the kitchen doesn’t open. “Door unlocked” message pops up, but the door remains closed.

The Golden DAK (unlocked after completing the Asmodeus Waltz) lacks the silencer picture (like the silenced pistols) in the description despite being actually silenced.

Example: the silverballer shows the suppressor perk in the description, whereas this perk is absent in the description of trhe golden DAK

Likewise, the covert shotgun lacks this perk too, despite being described as silenced.

6 Likes

Platform: PS4

Description: Unable to complete the “Estate Wines” challenge due to the game not recognising me picking them up.

Frequency: Every time (i have tried multiple reloads etc)

4 Likes

Platform: PC, EGS
Description: In Stronghold bunker market, there is mising visable cable to expose.
Frequency: Everytime.
Attachments:

Platform: ps5/ digital

The full house trophy, for doing all mission stories isn’t unlocking. I have them all ticked off and have done them all at least 5 times. The trophy still won’t unlock. Its my last trophy too.

4 Likes