HITMAN 3 - Bug Report Thread

Hi, I am still getting the same issue with the sniper missions (Travis IOI stated that there are some progression issues which are solved, however I am not sure if the sniper missions are also fixed or not, so I am reposting).

I still have not played the other missions as am afraid that mission mastery progression is lost as well.

I want to clarify that, mission mastery on the sniper missions, I mean that the sniper upgrades are not getting unlocked. I unlocked around 3/4 of the challenges in these missions, and sniper level is still 5 or 6.

Platform: PS5 (Physical Deluxe Edition)

Location: All 3 sniper missions (Himmelstein, Hantu Port & Siberia

Description : I get an error every time I complete a sniper mission. Profile level increases, unlocked challenges and feats appear as unlocked/completed from the menus, but their mastery level does not increase. Error is shown in the attached image.

Steps to reproduce:

1. Start the game
  2. Complete/finish any sniper mission and the error pops up just after the cut scene. Rating screen does not come up.
  3. I return to the main menu, and you can see that the game is in offline mode (I have a stable internet connection and do not get any disconnection errors during the play-through).
    Note: Pressing the Retry button does not solve the issue, the same error message pops up again.

Frequency : Every time that I complete any of the 3 sniper missions.
I have the latest updates for the game & console installed.

Server Version: 8.1.0
Game Version: 3.10.0