HITMAN 3 - Bug Report Thread

Plattform: PC
[Highest Settings]

Description: These plants dont like to cast shadows. Located at the overgrown backyard of the undercover crew.

For some reason the body guards of targets now follow the target right into the toilet when they throw up instead of standing outside. Please fix IOI. Also, this game keeps crashing my PS5 randomly, especially in Argentina. I love this game, so please, PLEASE fix.

Same thing happens in the PS4 version. Laundry equipment is invisible.

Platform: PC
There is a body dump manhole buy the delivery drive and if you are standing with your back to the shipping containers or the other solid object close the the actual manhole. When you dump a body it will put you out of bounds or on top of the bricks (image)

its happened every time i have tried it hopefully this can be fixed.

The Bank clipping texture on the floor

The cause of this bug is the graphics setting
-Mirrors reflection quality when is on

1 Like

Platform: PS4

Description: Unable to unlock the 4 trophies associated with Hitman 2 expansion pack. Hantu Port (The Pen And The Sword), Hawkeye and Seven Figures trophies. Siberia (Crime And Punishment), In a League of Their Own and Never Knew What Hit Them trophies. HITMAN 2 Expansion in trophies remains at 60% without them. All challenges from the 3 sniper maps successfully carried over. Himmelstein (The Last Yarbird) trophy unlocked fine.

ADDENDUM #1:
After further research and reading other posts from various sources around the internet, another problem exists which I did not notice until I checked my own game. Challenges and mastery levels do appear that they have carried over in all 3 sniper maps, everything is checked. However, even though all 20 mastery levels are checked, the sniper rifle appears to not have the mastery level upgrades, increased scope, increased magazine capacity, faster reloading, etc.

Steps to reproduce:

1. Start the game
  2. Load Hantu Port/Siberia
  3. Complete with silent assassin
  4. No trophy awarded

Frequency: Always

The mission briefing for sniper assassin mission ( the last yardbird) is gone?

5 Likes

Can confirm mine is gone as well. Don’t know if this by design or a bug. Hantu and Siberia work fine.

PS5
Dartmoor (but also seems to happen in all locations)

When playing the new escalation today, the game completely froze twice within the first ~30 seconds. Nothing had been done except move 47 around the map. No KOs, no items picked up etc. Started from the fast forward back of mansion entrance.

Platform: PC, resolution 3440x1440

Description : Unable to trigger challenge: Nothing as it seems

Steps to reproduce:

1. Start the game
  2. Load the mission
  3. Wait for the family meeting after 31 minutes, or quicker after doing the photo shoot outside (I didn’t try the fast forward starting location)
  4. Take photo’s of the target using the camera

Frequency : Every time. Tried 3-4 times. Tried taking countless photo’s , many angles, same angle as in the challenge picture. Tried different suites. Tried starting as the waiter.

Platform:
PC, Epic Store

Description:
See screenshot below. I mean do I need to explain more?

Steps to reproduce:
Poison Dr. Lafayette and wait till he gets to the toilet and some guy will come in

Frequency:
Always

Attach:

Description : Unable to load map - game became unplayable

Steps to reproduce: After finishing I Hitman 3, I started to play Hitman maps. While first the Maps worked, after I loaded Sapienza de first time the game crashed. Now I cant play it anymore. Every time I load a map the game starts to freeze in the loading screen. Then starts the mission Intro with 1FPS, then freezes completely. Reinstall did nothing. Some maps like the sniper map Siberia are still working if I restart the game 3-4 times. Note that IF the map loads correctly I get 120 FPS at full detail. Also during my first playthrough I had very high framerate. My PC Specs didn’t change.

Frequency : All the time

Description : Attempting to start a contract mission in Mendoza causes the game to immediately go offline, producing a “Unable to load to load the requested menu” error message. This makes it impossible to play any contracts in Mendoza, even your own. Judging from the fact that there’s not a single Mendoza contract in the Most Played Last Week menu, all PC players seem to have this issue.

Steps to reproduce:

1. Search for a contract in Mendoza.
  2. Select a Mendoza contract and try to enter the mission setup menu.

Frequency : Always.

1 Like

On PS4 (at least) Contracts Mode, optional complications appear as mandatory complications within the planning screen. However, they appear correctly when checking objectives during the actual mission

i.e. in planning they say “Complication” and not “[Optional] Complication”

1 Like

I’m playing on ps5
And the FULL HOUSE trophy has glitch for me and I have completed all 3 missions several time online and offline. I uninstalled the game and try it again and still no trophy and it the last trophy I need for platinum

Platform Xbox series X
Deluxe edition, carry over from hitman 1 and 2 performed, all achievements unlocked as mastery is maxed on all new locations.

Problem : the sniper assassin game mode will not apply any mastery unlocks to any sniper rifle in any map. Hantu, himmelstein or Siberia, all weapons have basic magazine sizes even though I have above 10 mastery on each map (17 on hantu port). Signing in and out, re installing the game, removing account from Xbox and recovering didn’t solve the issue.

Platform: Nintendo Switch (cloud version)

Description : It is impossible to lightly press the trigger for accurate aiming, because the switch console controllers ( joycons, pro controller, etc) doesn’t support light press on triggers. You can only fully press them. This breaks sniper mode because it is down to sway prediction to aim accurate shots.

This could be easily fixed by adding another bind that triggers the accurate mode.

2 Likes

Platform: Xbox Series X [Digital]

Description: Urine for it on landslide won’t unlock and a few other accident based challenges on some of the legacy maps

Steps to reproduce:

1. Start Landslide
    2. Complete the Cheat Sheet Mission Story
    3. Sabotage the plug
    4. Wait for target to urinate on plug and die
    5. Challenge doesn't unlock

Frequency: Won’t unlock no matter what

3 Likes

Two (minor) bugs from me.

Platform: All

Description: The Krugermeier 2-2 Silver, when reloaded, drops a gold mag instead of a silver mag. Probably missed when the weapon was retextured.

1 Like

Bug 2

Description: ICA DTI stealth is missing a trigger. 47’s hand position while crouching also results in his pinky finger clipping through the handle.