HITMAN 3 - Bug Report Thread

Platform: All

Description: When 47 takes the bus exit (near the default starting location, by the street intersection), there is visibly nobody else on the bus, nor is there a driver.

I suppose the easiest solution would be darkening the windows of the bus, even just at the front, in order to hide that there is no driver. Otherwise it looks kind of creepy to see this low-tech bus drive itself.

5 Likes

It’s always been like that even in H2, the bus out of Santa Fortuna is also mysteriously empty.

2 Likes

platform: all platforms

after killing arthur edwards you can inject yourself with the serum and the secret ending plays out as normal as if arthur edwards never died

to reproduce:
start game
enter romania
get to the final cart in romania
kill arthur edwards
equip serum and hold for 47 seconds
left click when the game presents the inject self option

this happens every time

3 Likes

This door in Sapienza won’t unlock from this side. Leads near the kitchen area in the Caruso mansion
even with a keycard.

5 Likes

Alright, so I attached Hitman 3 to Visual Studio’s debugger. Here’s the 0x80000003 error in action.

GPU hang.
D3D12: Removing Device.
Fatal error HRESULT 0x887a0005.
HITMAN3.exe has triggered a breakpoint.

And here’s the Event Viewer error:

Faulting application name: hitman3.exe, version: 3.50.0.0, time stamp: 0x60f92990
Faulting module name: hitman3.exe, version: 3.50.0.0, time stamp: 0x60f92990
Exception code: 0x80000003
Fault offset: 0x0000000001194b23
Faulting process id: 0x1ddc
Faulting application start time: 0x01d79233566c35bc
Faulting application path: D:\Games\Epic Games\HITMAN3\retail\hitman3.exe
Faulting module path: D:\Games\Epic Games\HITMAN3\retail\hitman3.exe
Report Id: 1a27b708-8772-40ef-b8a5-f5093bcf148d
Faulting package full name: 
Faulting package-relative application ID:

Platform: PS4 digital

Description : Yuki Yamazaki freezes

Steps to reproduce:

1. Start the game
  2. Load the Hokkaido mission
  3. Usually Yuki will freeze at the restaurant 30 minutes to an hour into the mission

Frequency : Often whenever I play Hokkaido 30 minutes to an hour

3 Likes

Platform: PS4

Description: Mission Story NPC for Tick Tuck mission gets stuck, reacts as if Ken Morgan has arrived after fixing Tuk-tuk. Won’t retrieve Ken Morgan

Steps to reproduce: Restarted level from scratch multiple times

Frequency: Each play through

Had trouble with the tanto, in loading it in a suitcase. It won’t appear is you choose item within the suitcase. Solved my problem in trying to find the tanto.

Platform: PC (Epic)

Description: Killing NPCs with the White Katana does not count towards completing the Deadly Ninja challenge, even though it should.
Steps to reproduce: Self-explanatory.
Frequency: Always.

Description: One of the protesters spawns on the stand where the speaker is.
Steps to reproduce: Start the mission.
Frequency: Every time.

4 Likes

System : PS4 / PS5

I’m having issues with not being able to smuggle in unlocked items from my inventory.

I’ve had it happen with the seiger ghost and the fibre wire. If I go to select them from my inventory they aren’t available to smuggle in. (I’ve made sure to double check it’s an agency pick up not the stash)

When I look at my inventory unlocks from the Home Screen everything is there.

It’s not the end of the world but it’s kinda lame. Has
anyone else experienced this with these items or others ?

1 Like

White Katana =/= Katana found on the level. Does the Masamune work? In that case, this is definitely a bug.

2 Likes

Tbh I didn´t try the Masamune (even though I wanted to, my laziness and annoyance got the better of me) and just went for the standard katana found on the level, so someone else who hasn´t completed the challenge in H3 would have to check that.

However, the challenge does say “Eliminate 10 people using only katanas and shurikens.”, so that oughta suggest any type of katana should do (although the same apparently doesn´t apply to bat shurikens according to the wiki).

I´ll try some of the katana-related challenges in Hokkaido over the weekend, see how those function…

2 Likes

Platform: Nintendo Switch (Cloud Gaming)
Digital

1. Start the game
  2. Load the Bonus Mission Landslide
  3. Go inside the Sanguine shop and find the vacuum cleaner.
  4. Turn it on multiple times and deal with the NPCS that come to investigate it.

The problem is that the vaccum cleaner will attract NPCS within about 50M to come investigate it, I killed about 100 before they stopped on Preofessional difficulty.

I’ve only tested it in one playthrough but the range of noise seems not like every other cleaner in any other missions or locations.

3 Likes

PLATFORM: PC/Epic
DESCRIPTION: Hubris challenge not unlocking
REPRODUCTION STEPS:

1. Play Pride Profusion featured contract but choose the easy route on Level 2 only.
  2. Complete Pride Profusion and obtain the Ambivalence feat.
  3. Reset Pride Profusion escalation and choose the hard route on all 3 levels. Hubris will not trigger, even if you reset again and choose the hard route on all 3 levels again.

digital

Description : Cannot open door due to interactive button unreachable

Steps to reproduce:

1. Load Showstopper
  2. Got to the area near the garden at the back
  3. Try to go into the building

Frequency : Always

2 Likes

PS5
Dartmoor Garden Show

When restarting level 3, the game will intermittently skip marking one of the two judges as a target meaning you only have one target and a person to not eliminate in your objective list.

1 Like

Platform: Xbox One - Digital

Description : I didn’t unlock the ICA Explosive Phone even after completing all Mission Stories

Steps to reproduce:

1. I completed all Bangkok mission stories
  2. Didn’t receive any item

Frequency : Only once

Extra info: For some reason, even though I managed to unlock the challenge and completed all opportunities, when I restarted the mission they appeared as not discovered.

Are you playing in Hitman 3? Because the ICA Explosive Phone only unlocks through the Mission Stories in Hitman 2. In H3, it is unlocked by reaching Mastery level 18 in Bangkok.

4 Likes

Oh… I’m so sorry ;-; I thought it was unlocked the same way it was in Hitman 2…

3 Likes

On a side note, the mission stories always show up as “undiscovered” when you start the mission, so that you know which are available to track and if.

But they are registered as completed because you have them checked out in the bottom right corner, just like with other challenges :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes