HITMAN 3 - Bug Report Thread

Still after able to complete all 3 new sets of the released ET Arcade they still sometime appear failed (very random and annoying workaround is go back in menu and click arcade again rinse and repeat till you somehow able to see the right status of each ETA…

Red suit from trinity pack looks bad on the back it’s like a real UI/render graphics issue that need to be addressed.

In Bangkok another minor rendering issue the background sea with ships are jumps crazy near exit (but not reproduce since I see it on one of the escalation so very minor I guess.

Good luck IOI to solve all issues keep us up to date about new map maybe just maybe before go 007 and disappear give us more DLC maps of new challenges, stories and fun. That would make 2022 much more happier… Long live Hitman. :wink:

1 Like

Platform: PC (Epic)
Location: Isle of Sgail (but it happens in other 300 NPC maps like Bangkok).
Description: Game crashes when eliminating almost all NPC’s when trying to spawn the Knights.
How to reproduce Just eliminate all the NPC’s and don’t hide bodies. It doesn’t matter how you eliminate them.

If there are too many NPC’s eliminated in large maps with 300+ NPC’s, the game crashes with:

Faulting application name: hitman3.exe, version: 3.100.0.0, time stamp: 0x61e96e3f
Faulting module name: hitman3.exe, version: 3.100.0.0, time stamp: 0x61e96e3f
Exception code: 0xc0000005
Fault offset: 0x00000000001d95e2

I had 25 NPC’s left in the map, I took out the next one and then the game freezes for about 10 seconds, then crashes to Desktop. I restarted the game and loaded the last save game, but as soon as the game loaded the save, it instantly crashes to Desktop. Seems like the problem is preserved within the save game. I restarted the game again and loaded the 2nd last save game - that loaded fine, but after I eliminated a few NPC’s the game crashed again.
I tried punching, shooting, exploding, suffocating the remaining NPC’s, but nothing can get around the problem, the game crashed every time.

My guess:
Maybe there are too many body bags stacked up and the physics engine reaches a limit or overflow of some sort. Just before this limit … as soon as an NPC starts to fall to the ground, the game crashes. The game literally crashes as soon as the bullet hits them, or as soon as your fist impacts the face of the NPC.
This has always been a problem in Hitman 1,2 and 3.
I believe that if you hide lots of bodies to avoid stacked up body bags, it makes it less likely for the game to crash, so it seems like the physics engine cannot handle such situations.

Platform: PC (Epic)
Location: Isle of Sgail (seen it happen on other maps, such as Haven)
Description: You instantly go into combat when an enforcer guard protecting a Target compromises you in a non-trespassing area.
How to reproduce Panic a target, let them run to their panic location, while wearing a disguise that allows you to be in that panic area, walk up to one of the guards who are protecting the target (who are also an enforcer). Let yourself be completely seen by that enforcer, where the indicator fills up to 100%, and you will be instantly in Combat and then 20 surrounding guards will turn orange and then chaos happens.

This never used to happen before game version 2.70 and 3.10.
They used to just make a weird clicking sound when they see you and pretty much ignore you.

There was another similar situation in Sgail where I was not compromised, I was in the black and white cocktail waiter outfit with that outrageous hairstyle, I was not trespassing, and there was no target nearby. As soon as I entered the castle tower from the area where the coffin is with that blindfolded lady playing music, I went into instant combat for absolutely no apparent reason.
I’ve never seen this happen before, before patch 3.10 (Jan 2022). I did take out about 100 NPC’s before it happened and I was compromised (in a different outfit), so it seems that guards remember who you are or what you did are despite being in a completely new/different outfit.

On The Dictator in the ET Arcade… Whenever he broadcasts it’s only for a second or 2, then it goes black and the “show” on TV resumes.

I was wanting to blow him up via a remote ducker while he was on TV to see if you could see it. :sob:

That’s funny, Mendoza has exactly opposite issue:
Platform: PC
Issue: Inconsitency with pacifying/eliminating NPC’s
Description: There is vent insider barrel room. If you push someone to it, as he is standing next to it, it will count as pacification. Same goes if you dump them into vent system when they’re pacified. However, if you are hanging on side of it, and pull NPC inside, it will coult as elimination and NPC will die.
Same issue occures in Isle of Sgail, inside room of Architect’s louge where article about stolen Cloud Serpent can be found. Pushing some out of window counts as pacification, however pulling them out of it will eliminate NPC.
Frequency: Always

Platform: PC digital Steam (Windows 11)

Description : Crash while loading the map for Berlin, some crashes in Dubai and Dartmoor.

Steps to reproduce:

1. Start the game
  2. Load the Berlin mission
  3. Crash

Frequency : Always for Berlin, some times for Dubai and Dartmoor
Attach My spec:
CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X
GPU: Nvidia RTX 3080
Ram: 32Go

Platform: PC digital epic games (Windows 10)

Description: I was doing the elusive target arcade, named The Ellipses, and I had a modifier “All dead and unconscious bodies need to be hidden before leaving”. I failed to do this, because I threw a knife at the warden in the helipad, who then proceeded to fall from the helipad, but since it was not a “dump” action, I didn’t get the “body hidden” text and therefore I couldn’t get it since there was no body to hide. I was left with no choice but to fail the mission.

Steps to reproduce: Just shoot or throw knife at the man who you can see in the attached picture so that they fall and there it is.

Attach:
picture of the man who fell and bugged

Blockquote

3 Likes

Platform: Xbox One (Digital)

Description: During the first scene, I can climb up the pole to hang onto the platform outside the building, but cannot jump onto the platform once hanging.

Steps to reproduce:

1. Start the game
  2. Load the Dubai mission
  3. Climb up the pole on the side of the building
  4. Hang on the platform

Frequency: Every time, I have tried restarting the game too

Photo:

I was able to fix this by pointing my camera directly up.

Platform:all of them
Melee weapons clip trough 47 leg when in cover and crouching.

1 Like

Reminds me of when I gave the French news chick the Napoleon Blownapart during the mission in Miami and detonated while she was interviewing Sierra Knox after receiving her trophy. Saw the whole explosion on the TV at the VIP Lounge; amazingly nobody in said lounge panicked which I think everyone near a TV should’ve done.

2 Likes

Platform: [PC] - Digital - Hitman Trilogy - Game Pass

Description : I have some flash when I look light source. It happens, for the moment, in basement of marrakesh. I have already done the two first missions of Hitman 1 and no problem.
I think that come to the SSAO, when I turn off, it reduces a bit.
My nvidia driver is up to date.

Thanks you.

Steps to reproduce:

1. Start the game
  2. Load the marrakesh mission
  3. Go to the basement

1 Like

Platform: PS5 (Disc)
Description: Can’t access any Hitman 3 destinations. It says I need Hitman 3 standard edition but I already have Hitman 3 standard edition.

Steps to reproduce:

1. Start the game
  2. Attempt to go to a destination

This may help. The locations have “DLC” that is just a bunch of 1MB files each that unlocks the locations that may have not automatically installed when you installed the game. Look under the add-ons and you should be able to download them to unlock the locations.

2 Likes

Thanks Thrison, I checked the addons like you mentioned, but there were no DLCs, only the Hitman 3 starter pack. Also, I now have three Hitman 3’s now. One is PS5, the second one says PS4, and the third one says explorer.

Platform : PC(steam)

Description : There is no ‘the Black Streak Suit’ in suit library.
Isn’t this a PC version suit? Why doesn’t this suit exist on Steam version hitman 3?

Frequency : Always

From another thread :

This is missing and will be implemented in a future patch.

1 Like

Platform: PC [Epic Games]
Digital

Description: The Epic Games game overlay does not show up at all after recent patches. A notification saying “You are now online on the Epic panel” used to pop up after connecting to the servers, but it’s no longer showing up and trying to open the overlay will change your mouse icon. Other games are fine and do seem to open the overlay.

Steps to reproduce:

1. Start the game
  2. Connect to the servers
  3. Try to open the Epic Overlay [Shift + F3]

Frequency: Always happens after recent patches.
Attachment

Platform: PC/steam

Targets from contracts and escalations will void your SA rating if they witness something like you doing something illegal or finding a corpse, even if you kill them before they being to report it to anyone.

Platform : PC(steam)

Description : ‘I find this amoosing’ challenge(dartmoor) not working.
Do you guys know how long ago this bug occurred?
How can you guys just sell hitman 3 on Steam without fixing this?
Just fix this. Right now.

Frequency : Always

2 Likes