HITMAN 3 - Bug Report Thread

Platform: Xbox Series X, digital

Description: Double Dexter complication can’t be completed despite fulfilling its requirements for The Dexter Discordance

Steps to reproduce

1. Lure two NPCs to 47’s suite
  2. Knock them out
  3. Align their bodies so the striker can kill them with one bullet
  4. Shoot the striker at the two NPCs

Frequency: Always

Update: this bug happens mostly always. This time I killed three targets in the suite for the other challenge, then killed two more for the mentioned complication. While this is a bug that does happen, it’s not ideal to lure more NPCs to count towards the complications when you can stack them as both making progress for the Trespassers and Double Striker complications more efficiently.

Noticed two times that NPCs have ‘t-shaped’.

Once in Berlin and once in Haven. Don’t have any pictures unfortunately as they changed back within a couple of seconds but I’ve never seen it before in either Hitman 1 or 2.

It’s not. Those are some kind of artifacts or texture issues. Flickering in and out based on camera angle.

1 Like

Really minor bug but I’ll point it out, the Subject six suit with gloves has the wrong item description. The description is the same as the Ashen suit with gloves.

1 Like

Platform: Xbox Series X (Digital)

1) Selecting a user made contract on Mendoza boots my Hitman account offline or freezes the game. [ PATCHED ]

2) During the Ark Society, Lucas Grey is missing during the cutscene that plays when selecting the Harbor starting location. [ STILL BUGGED ]

3) The Grapes of Wrath challenge in Mendoza is impossible to unlock. EDIT: The solution or workaround is to place the grapes on the ground so an NPC can slip on it. [ NOT A BUG ]

4) The Soundtrack & Artbook remain unavailable to Deluxe Edition owners on console. [ PATCHED ]

5) The ICA19 Chrome, The Pale Duck, and Requiem Suit are still missing. [ PATCHED ]

Same on Switch Cloud Version…

Platform: PC

1. I click play in the launcher on launch day, and the game opens.

2. I successfully transfer my save data from Hitman 2.

3. Launching the game after this instance is unsuccessful 100% of the time no matter what I try to fix it. It opens in the “processes” section of Task Manager for a few seconds before closing again.

Just wanna confirm (others already may have) that this issue is on PC as well.

Also in Chongqing (PC), loading an earlier save made during the sequence where Hush and Royce were meeting on the bridge resulted in not being able to hear their conversation. (to clarify, I was able to hear it when I loaded the save during that particular playthrough/session, but not when I loaded it a day later)

1 Like

Map: All of them.
Description: The ICA Shotgun Covert (White) isn’t silenced despite claiming to be.

2 Likes

Platform: PS 4 pro digital
Discripion: when leaving the Level connection failes and I can’t end the Level.
Happens everytime since yesterday.

1 Like

Same issue here on XB1X (Digital Deluxe) - the game crashes every time I flip the table.

Ps4 can not unlock sniper, IN SAPIENZA I don’t know why, 2 things first is why I have to unlock again if I already do in Hitman 2 and 1 and anyone else have this issue?

Any plan to fix the control scheme for Switch Cloud version in Sniper Assassin missions?

In game menu states Press Lightly for precision aim, yet Switch shoulder triggers are not analogue - therefore this is impossible. :frowning:

2 Likes

Here are some photos to back up what @Georhan discovered. The description for the Number Six with Gloves is incorrect as it’s more or less a copy-paste of the one used for the Ashen Suit with Gloves. [ STILL BUGGED ]

Same i hope they fix this as im trying to 100%

1 Like

Plattform: PC

Description: Legacy Bug. The texture on the concealable baton is messed up. It used to look like this in Hitman 1;

But in Hitman 2 and 3 it looks like this.

Not sure if the lighning or bug tho.

Same here.

Tried doing it without saving or reloading and still being undetected or detected but nothing will make it unlock

The challenge for drowning Sean Rose in the water basin in Colorado will not unlock either.

1 Like

Description: The challenge “Electric Boogie” wont tick off same as on Sapienza/Landslide, Urine for it and The Gig Is Up

Reproduction: Just try to unlock those challenges

Frequency: It is impossible currently even after trying over 10 times on all challenges to get them to register as complete

1 Like

Platform: Xbox Series X (Digital)

Description : The challenge for drowning Sean Rose in the water basin after he smokes the laced cigarette does not unlock. Tried repeating a few times but it will not unlock. The challenge name is “Cleaning up”

4 Likes

Platform: PC (EG, digital)

Description: Opening cabinets/crates with rusty crowbars or opening doors with rusty nails momentarily freezes then crashes the game.

Steps to reproduce:

1. Start the mission “Untouchable”
  2. Find a crowbar or nail
  3. Open a cabinet/crate or door, respectively

Frequency: Happens about 25-30% of the time, seemingly at random. Some times the game crashes twice in a row when trying to open the same cabinet/crate/door, other times it doesn’t.