HITMAN 3 - Bug Report Thread

Platform : PC, Digital
Description : Discovering the map locations previously undiscovered do not count towards all locations found achievement. I just had been to some room in train staton with camera to disable, and had 1/53(?) location unlocked by ddiscovery, when my map tells otherwise.
Steps to reproduce :
Well, in this case none.

Xbox Series X
Digital

Description : Any attempt to kill Agent Montgomery results in game crashing. Tried shooting, knock out and then killing, accident and poison (both lethal and emetic) also. I have identified 8 of the agents, but haven’t killed any of them except 2. 6 of them are knocked out and hidden until ready to kill all 10.

Steps to reproduce:

1. Start the game (Trying Silent Assassin Rating)
  2. Load the Berlin Mission
  3. Identify Agent Montgomery
  4. Knock Out Bodyguard Who Follows Him
  5. Attempt To Kill Agent Montgomery

Frequency: Each time. Reloading old saves and restarting game.

1 Like

Platform: PC

Description : NPCs can see 47 choke guard or dump body through the tinted glass doors while in the “Wine Fridge”.

Steps to reproduce:

1. Start the game
  2. Load Mendoza
  3. Go into “Wine Fridge”.
  4. Knock out a waiter or dump the body down into the vent while someone is looking in your direction on the other side of either of the tinted glass doors.

Frequency : All the time.

3 Likes

I’ve got the same audio bug where you can’t hear Royce after shooting the drones. I’ve also got the washing machine bug where you only see the inside tumbler and not the washing machines themselves, although they were fine the first time I walked through, I believe, as I only noticed the next time I walked through, but I can’t confirm that.

PS4

Berlin

Completed all the inner Versatile Assassination challenges (like Piano Man) and they are all marked as complete but my Versatile Assassination challenge is still locked.

I don’t really know how to reproduce it. It’s happened once and now I can’t 100% the level. Very annoying!

Platform: [PS4]
Digital

Description : Several of the feats are listed as being part of the Dexter Discordance escalation rather than the main story. Specifically each of the feats that come after the feat for the escalation itself.

• Namaste
  • The Groom
  • Techman
  • Guardian Angel
  • Impossible Heights
  • We Meet Again

Steps to reproduce:

1. Start the game
  2. Bring up the Hokkaido location
  3. Look at Challenge menu
  4. Flip to the Feats and scroll to the end

Frequency : Every time

Attach No images at the moment

Yep same for me on ps5

PC Epic: Paris Hitman 1 within Hitman 3. I completed the Drop Lighting Rig Story but dropping the lighting rig is still greyed out despite the Story having a tick.

Camera Item Bug
Platform: PS4

Description: When standing beside a door, if you take a picture, you are unable to hide the settings menu, due to the Door Prompt overriding the Hide Menu prompt.

Reproduce it:

• Go near a door.
  • Take a picture.
  • Try to hide the menu.
  • (If you walk away, or go to a different ‘action button’ item like a closet or sabotage opportunity, you’ll find the camera will still work properly. It’s the doors causing problems.)
  • [Workaround: If you ‘close’ a door, in the split-second that it is closing, you can quickly snap a picture and are still able to hide the menu]

Platform: All Platforms

Description: It is no longer possible to shoulder-switch the camera. Despite earlier games allowing you to do it all the time, Hitman 3 only allows it when aiming a gun. The camera also resets when you stop aiming the gun. This mechanic is extremely important in this game, and the game feels very weird without it. It seems like an oversight.

Steps to reproduce: Press L3 or the Left Thumbstick button: Nothing happens.

Frequency: Every time.

2 Likes

Platform: PS5, digital

Dubai

Atrium Lobby starting point is locked even though I’ve 100% the mastery level. I believe this happened because the first time I completed the level I restarted the game due to server issues thinking it was my system that was the problem.

I don’t know if you can reproduce it:

1. Fresh install on game
  2. Finish first mission in offline mode, and restart game at mission ending screen
  3. Result?

Frequency: it’s permanently like this

It’s impossible to play contracts in Mendoza, at least for me. C’mon IO, this is essential.

it seems like all the electrocution assassinations don’t work :confused: hope they fix this soon

Same here.

PC Platform (Epic)

Completed listed challenges multiple times… they will not unlock. Most seem to be electrocution based. (One Drowning so far) Though there are some electric challenges that seem fine.

Map Sapienza: Landslide
Urine for it
The Gig is up

Map Marrakesh: A house built on sand
Electric Boogie

Map Colorado: Freedom Fighters
Cleaning up

(Edited to add challenges as they are found)

3 Likes

Platform: PC | Location: Global (happens in every level)

If you begin vaulting while standing, you become crouched after completing it.

1. Load into any level with a window vault (good example would be Sapienza in the kitchen).
  2. While standing, climb through a window.
  3. After you’ve climbed through the window, 47 will be crouched instead of standing.

It would be much better to represent 47’s original state after climbing/vaulting than to default to crouching.

For instance, if 47 climbs through a window while already crouched, then he should still be crouching. If 47 climbs through a window while standing, then he should still be standing.

2 Likes

Don’t vault here.

7 Likes

Mastery and challenges not adding up
Platform: Xbox one
Locations: Dartmoor & Berlin
I have not been playing often however I have done one playthrough of each mission except except the first two which I have gotten 75% completion on. However in Dartmoor I only a few challenges left but I’m only on 18 percent mastery and the remaining challenges four challenges(excluding the classics) only offer 1000xp not the 12000xp i would need to get to mastery level 20 this situation is worse in berlin where i have a 30% completion but is on mastery level one and have unlocks from mastery level three.

If you’re using an Nvidia card, you can try launching Nvidia graphics settings, hovering over the help section on the menu bar and enabling debug mode. It shoves the card down to stock clocks, but I’ve found it to alleviate a lot of crashing issues with games. YMMV.

Platform: Xbox Series X Digital copy of the game.

Description : Graphic/Texture error causes the wooden trellis fences to distort.

Steps to reproduce: While standing near the fences move the camera around and the fences should start to distort.

Frequency : Happens almost always when moving the camera around when standing near the fences.

Attach

Platform: PC

Description : When using any silenced Silverballer style pistol, especially the Trinity Pack weapons, after firing it a few times, a white cylinder will appear just off the left side of the barrel, forward of the chamber, and will remain there for the rest of the game. No amount of dropping the weapon, storing it, hiding it, concealing it, stashing it, will remove this glitch out graphical error, and it only resets upon restarting the level. Save reloads do not reset it. It’s always white color as well, regardless of pistol color or style. Appears to be maybe a 3D render that didn’t get properly erased from the main game?

Steps to reproduce:

1. Start the game
  2. Load any mission, seems to happen most on Hitman 3 locations, but occurred with the others.
  3. Equip and use any of the Silverballer style silenced pistols, especially the Trinity pack weapons. Firing and normal use will trigger this glitch. Does not seem to happen at a certain point, or a certain amount of concealing/take outs. Appears to be randomized.
  4. Enjoy the secondary scope looking thing.

Frequency : It ALWAYS happens. Attaching screenshot.

1 Like