HITMAN 3 - Bug Report Thread

Platform: PC digital
Description:Can not exit the mission.

1. Disguise to Corvo Black
  2. Meet Tamara Vidal and kill her
  3. Disguise to Winery Worker
  4. Follow The Pump Seal turn on the high voltage power outlet to Kill Don Yates
  5. Disguise to Corvo Black
  6. Locate the exit (CAN NOT EXIT)
    I restarted twice but still not work. Can not grab Dianna’s hand.

That one made me smile

1 Like

Platform: Xbox One S
Physical Hitman III disc. Digital Hitman 1 with GOTY upgrade purchased later. Digital Hitman 2 (I don’t know if this would matter but I originally just had the Legacy Content then the first mission, then eventually I got the Gold Edition)

Description : When I click the in-game links to download my Hitman Legacy GOTY content I’m brought to the usual Xbox Store page, however it says “Manage: You own this.” Clicking that heads to a standard manage page but Ready to Install & Installed have no files to download.
I have tried the link provided above where this says fixed but it isn’t working. I don’t know if it’s because I’m using an Xbox One S, my copy of Hitman III is physical, or the sequence of purchases I made to acquire the content previously. Restarting the console/unplugging it and plugging back in/reinstalling the game/reinstalling Hitman 1 & 2 entirely has not worked.
My ioi profile data imported with no complications and I can even see stats for Hitman 1 in game, but not access those missions.

Steps to reproduce:

1. Purchase Hitman 1 independently (digital), then GOTY upgrade
  2. Install Hitman 2’s free Legacy content, then purchase Gold Edition
  3. Install physical copy of Hitman III (Deluxe Edition)
  4. See if any Hitman 1 content is greyed out
  5. If so, does clicking the link and then Manage button on the store page yield no file to install
  6. If there is no file to install/installed, try using the website to install (I don’t know if my console being a One S model matters)

Frequency : I’ve had this issue since day one. Every day I try reinstalling, power-cycling, etc.

I think this is a bug that occurs when the story is completed by proceeding without revealing the mission story through dialogue between NPCs. The same symptom occurred in other mission story on the Chongqing.

Platform PlayStation 5 digital.

Don’t know if they have been posted yet, but a few bugs I’ve found are.

1. Music that plays in the atrium in Dubai seems to get stuck in a loop if you run through there after using a starting point other than the default
    2.Wierd texture issues in Bangkok mainly in the restaurant on the table dividers
    3.The black and white pre order pistols seem to have a small white artifact/thing stuck inside them, and when reloading a save while using the guns it seems to move to floating above them, the muzzle flash also appears halfway in the gun model as opposed to the end of the suppressor.
    4.The ICA woodsman rifle doesn’t penetrate bodies as described in the description.
  2. Ice Breaker trophy won’t unlock after doing all missions stories.

Steps to reproduce: Here’s a link to a video how I ran into these.

https://youtu.be/sDP4IUK4BD0

Frequency: Almost 100% of the time I can reproduce these.

1 Like

Platform: PC

Description : Unintended frisk zone appears after triggering the perfect subject event

Steps to reproduce:

1. Trigger the start of the experiment
  2. Disguise as Block Guard

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zKk5QLEKwqc

Platform: PC
digital

Description: Killing that last or among of the last agents crashes the game 100% of the time, progression is stopped.

Steps to reproduce: See decription

Frequency: always happen

Link: https://www.reddit.com/r/HiTMAN/comments/l1q7x0/i_cant_complete_berlin_mission_the_game_crash/
There are other posts about this as well about 7 days ago here in this Forum but there is no confirmation or answer from IOI in that post.

1 Like

List of uncompletable challenges in Legacy maps inside of HITMAN 3

Sapienza/Landslide:

• Urine For It

• The Gig Is Up

Marrakesh/A House Built On Sand

• Electric Boogie

Colorado/Freedom Fighters

• Cleaning Up

All of these have been tested multiple times and they will never click and cause the challenge to complete preventing 100% completion of these maps.(Like this post if you know of these issues as they kinda need to get seen to be fixed)

5 Likes

Platform: PS4, Digital

Description : Obtained the trophy on PS4 for discovering all locations, but I only have 27/29 for the “Discover Chongquing” challenge. I don’t see any more undiscovered markers on the map. Tried revisiting all locations and deleting local files, but no result.

I played through the level before doing the carry over process and I’m also pretty sure I’ve discovered some areas during the Lee Hong Escalation, if that changes anything.

Frequency : Permanent

Platform: Xbox Series S, Digital

Description: Grapes of Wrath is glitched as well. Can’t unlock it (have tried several times)

Frequency: All of the time

Platform: PC, Epic

Description: Ica combat axe cannot be carried in without a briefcase, yet can be concealed when brought in and taken out of a suitcase.

Frequency: Always

This mismatch is on almost all disguises and suits from Season 1 and 2, if you look closely, as they “swapped heads”. Its not just this disguise alone.

1 Like

Platform: [PC, Epic store] Digital

Description : Whenever I launch the game (via the epic store, shortcut, or the .exe in the files) the Hitman 3 launcher opens normally, but when I try launching the game after that it has a loading icon on the cursor that disappears after three seconds and get booted back to the Epic store.

Steps to reproduce: Start the game, launch the game from the launcher.

Frequency : Every time, I’ve tried every solution I can think of since originally the problem was game crashing when it reached gameplay; my drivers are up to date, windows 10 is up to date, I reinstalled the game, reinstalled it on my SSD, ran the game as an administrator, and I contacted Epic, who told me to come here after a thorough (10 or so) email thread trying to diagnose the issue. It’s odd that it won’t launch now and I hope you can help soon!

1 Like

PS5 Digital

Marrakesh

Computer laptop by APC is reflecting crazy light every time I do this mission.

3 Likes

PS5 Digital

Marrakesh

The guard to the members only area first dialogue lines are silent, but any of his lines after are audible. Always happens.

Marrakesh, school, 2nd floor.
Minimap and bigmap are absent

Platform PS5

Location Mendoza

Description Rich Harvest PlayStation trophy not awarded, all mission stories including hidden story have been completed

1 Like

Closing Statement is not checked as completed on your last screenshot.
Maybe that’s the problem.
This challenge is tied to secret mission story.
And well, secret mission story also still hidden for you, so you didn’t complete it.
Once you find it, it appears in Mission Stories tab

When I look at this wall even slightly from an angle it goes weird and is probably showing reflection maps or something. it is in Bangkok birthday room

Platform: PS5 (digital)

Description : I am disguised as the ICA Board member, have the P41 papers, but when I talk to Royce’s assistant, it doesn’t prompt me to take the tour of the facility.

1. Start the game
  2. Load the Chongqing mission on Mastery Difficulty
  3. Disguise self as Board Member
  4. Pick up P41 papers in Board Member’s apartment
  5. Try to talk to assistant to start tour

Frequency : Always happens