HITMAN 3 - Bug Report Thread

So many graphic/clipping/suit with different color threads while are so much more important to be solved…

1 Like

PS5
Mumbai

In the Mission Story text in the menu for the hidden Mission Story Homecoming, the text says “He looks to be leaving the apartment, possible the chawls”. The word ‘possible’ should be ‘possibly’.

Platform: Xbox Series X

Description: The Showstopper challenge won’t unlock

Steps to reproduce:

1. Start Paris
    2. Follow Lights Out Mission Story
    3. Drop Lighting Rig on Viktor
    4. Challenge Doesn't Unlock

Frequency: Won't unlock no matter what I try

Attach: Hitman 3: The Showstopper Challenge Bug - YouTube

1 Like

PS5 Digital

Hokkaido

The back of your inner thighs clip through the yoga disguise pants when you walk.

Always

3 Likes

Platform: PC

Mendoza
Some conversations get cut off and get repeated when exiting/entering a zone in close proximity:

Flashbacks to “Ether suuuure is amping up security.”

Sapienza
Blowing up Caruso’s seaplane by shooting a propane tank causes intense, glitchy flashing.
C4/Remote Explosives are fine.

Exit music cuts out all the time.

Platform: PS5

Locations: Almost of them them

Numerous times playing missions on Hitman 3 and 1 (but especially H3) on PS5 I finish my objectives and rather than getting the epic exit music as I go to my way out of the level, the music starts and then almost immediately cuts out and then goes back to the normal level music. Not game breaking, but totally takes me out of it right at the end. A little anticlimactic. I’ve heard several other Reddit folks say the same thing is happening to them. Seems to only happen when playing on PS5, not PS4.

Steps:

1. Start the game on PS5
  2. Complete all mission objectives.
  3. Prepare for epic exit music.
  4. Be disappointed when it suddenly gets cut short after only a second or two of playing…

Frequency: 90% of the time

Any help would be great!

Brad

Platform: PS4, digital edition

Description: I completed all 3 mission stories in “End of an era” but the “Icebreaker” trophy won’t pop up. other maps work fine except Chongqing.

4 Likes

PC, Berlin

There is a DAK X2 Covert that is unsilenced. The unsilenced variant has another name, I think without Covert. This one here even claims to be the silenced version when it is clearly not.
I don’t know where I got it but likely one of the targets inside the club.

1 Like

No mine popped on PS4 and I have the challenge for doing Closing Statement but the mission story one refuses to check itself off. I have redone it multiple times and it just wont check off. But I was still able to get that particular trophy but not a different levels “mission stories” trophy.

I have the same issue on PS4

PS4 / Deluxe digital

Surveillance Master trophy doesn’t unlock despite of having discovered all areas in Chongqing and having the in-game challenge ticked.

Plattform: PC

Description:
When I zoom in with right mouse button, the buildings move to their “right” render, while without it, they look like this.

I also noticed that in Hawkes Bay, the grass is rendered pretty close, and so is the grass in Whittleton Creek grass, as previously mentioned. Please add a draw distance option, or revert it back to original.

Also, what is wrong with the red tent in the background, it dissapears if I tilt the camera.

1 Like

And there are these lamps: Like alot of other items that pop in on alot of maps, very, very close to the player. The pop in in these legacy missions is heavy.

And the poeple on the podium move away when you move the camera;

Another bug, or something really, really wierd: Slidewhistle sound if you kill her with the sniper to make Sierras car crash.

1 Like

Platform: PS5
Description: None of the sniper mode mastery unlocks work in game. They register as unlocked in the mastery menu but the extra bullets, etc aren’t present once I start the level.

Steps:

1. Start the game on PS5.
  2. Enter the sniper mode and check what you should have unlocked in the mastery menu
  3. Play the sniper mode and check to see if they’re present. e.g, bullet cartridge size
    Frequency: Always

Edit: Sorry, Jason_Portman. Didn’t mean to post this as a response to you.

Platform: PC
Description: Game minimizes randomly, even when I have my hands off my keyboard or mouse.

Steps:
Be in game and playing any map.
Game minimizes.
Have to click on game in Windows task bar to maximize again.
Resume game.

Just started playing Haven Island and not sure if bug or feature but if you sedate the servers room, Tyson will notice it even if you have disabled the cameras. This is to the point where he can see you performing illegal actions like dragging bodies.

Mmm, I think it might be a bug related to a NPC being able to see through floors and seems Tyson is the only one affected by this. Not his bodyguard or any of the other guards and staff. Might require more observations.

Edit: a while ago, Tyson came running to the server room after noticing the KO bodies of the staff. KO his bodyguard, killed him, dragged his body across the server room and even shot to the ceiling to see if anyone might notice the gunshots or something and nothing. All normal. Maybe it’s related to Tyson alone after all.

PS4

When eliminating Rico Delgado with the hippo elimination the water effects aren’t there so when he’s attacked by the hippo there’s no sound of water when he falls in or gets attacked

Frequency: every time

When eliminating Jorge Franco with the cocaine machine in the cutscene his body disappears for a couple of seconds of the cutscene, this makes it look unfinished

Frequency: every time

LOCATION DISCOVERY PS4 TROPHY SOLUTION

I have discovered all locations in Dubai and the trophy hasn’t popped even have the challenge discover Dubai completed, so I looked at some of the o line forum post on the hitman site and one said that this solution might worked and it worked for me. Here’s how it works as follows

-delete all your local save data first while the application is closed, they game will not delete your progress as all data is saved online

-make sure you go to settings and have your internet turned off, the reason for this is so your in offline mode completely and can’t be reconnected to online unless you turn it back on in your settings. The reason for this is because when your in offline mode everything is reset until you connect back online.

• start the story mode to skip the cutscenes and mission one will play as follows, go start the how the mighty fall mission to reveal the map since it won’t be until you activate the information stand in the lobby

• after that explore every location on the map and for me I got the trophy doing so which helped my frustration a lot and I now have it

MAJOR TIP

when in offline mode you only have around 30 minutes to play the game since ps4 cannot register some licenses on certain games on PlayStation so make sure you get every location discovered on the map, also the game will save when you discover a location.

this may work with mission stories but you have a restricted time limit and may not be able to restart missions in offline mode.

1 Like

This also happens on the PS4. Happened several times while doing this mission.

Problem: Game crashes
Platform: PS4 Pro
Map: Berlin
Description: The game will crash when killing or incapacitating the 10th ICA agent after I have already incapacitated all the others.

Platform: PS5, digital

Description : I’ve Complete all Mission Stories in Death In The Family, but the trophy hasn’t popped.