HITMAN 3 - Bug Report Thread

Platform:
PC, Epic Store

Description:

1. Challenge Memoirs can’t be done.
    I collected all recordings 2 times. For the first time I picked them up in random order, and the challenge didn’t pop up.
    For the second time I collected them by order, from #1 to #5 and even listened to them all as soon as I picked them.
    The counter at the top right corner was counting all 4 manifests correctly, but when I picked up fifth, nothing happened. Nothing at all. No counter, no challenge image.
    After mission was over, challenge didn’t pop up either

2. Challenge Waiting for a Sign can’t be done.
    I tried three or four different signs in different runs in different conditions (before locating Wazir and after; SA and non-SA), but still, challenge doesn’t complete.

Steps to reproduce:

1. Collect all 5 manifests of Maestrom, in any order
  2. Drop any shop sign onto Wazir Kale (The Maestrom)

PC.

1. Dubai. NPC sometimes walking on balconies and railings near lobby from start location.
  2. Mendoza: Subtitles disappear when Diana talks about targets.
  3. Final: mistake on city’s name from papers. Now: Itkutsk. Correct: IRkutsk.
    (Train historical report - paper)
  4. Discription object “walking cane”: Guys, only French Bulldogs have such ears. But not English!
2 Likes

Platform:
PS4

Multiple maps (currently Dubai escalation ‘The Sinbad Stringent’)

Description:
The picture is what the no zoom bugged aim looks like (new user so I’m only allowed one picture, I’ll try to upload normal aim in another post). I don’t know what causes it but it seems to happen all the time after I quickly do multiple prompts in a row (there’s a guard in the hallway that I subdue, drag, and pick up knife and gun, all in quick succession), and it remains bugged for the remainder of that run. Also could be caused by quickly aiming/throwing weapons as it’s the knife throwing escalation, again I’m unsure. But I do know that whenever I deliberately move slowly with the prompts that the aim is never bugged afterwards.

Yup, I can confirm that it’s not working for me as well. Attempted it in suit, and disguised as gardner, bodyguard, and as the lawyer.

Platform: PS4 (although probably the same on all platforms)

Issue: When setting up the meeting between Carl Ingram and Marcus Stuyvesant, if you are hiding in the crate, Carl will address you, asking you to leave the room, even though you are HIDDEN and UNDETECTED.

Only by leaving the room, and re-entering it will mission story progress, making suit only runs impossible, as you are in a trespassing zone and leaving the crate will get you spotted.

Occurrence: Every time.

1 Like

Visual glitches from legacy pack
47’s face clips through glasses frame

1 Like

Head and neck skin tone on italian suit and italian suit with gloves doesn’t match body skin tone

3 Likes

Description : The grand pianos have immovable legs/lids (in previous levels the leg can be shot to drop the pianos lid and create a distraction).

Steps to reproduce:

1. Load Mendoza or Dartmoor
  2. Shoot the leg that holds up the grand piano lid.

Frequency : Always

1 Like

Platform: PC/Epic

Description: The physics of the utility belt on the security guard disguise are exaggerated and broken. Npcs wearing this outfit also can have this problem.

Steps to reproduce: Find any security guard with the outfit (example in the screenshot below). Put on the disguise.

Frequency: Always

Platform: PC, EGS

ISSUE NO. 1

Description: The “Perfectionist” achievement did not unlock despite all the classics challenges being completed on the mission.

Tried restarting the game, the challenges have been completed, but the achievement hasn’t been unlocked

ISSUE NO. 2

The achievement for discovering all areas in Berlin didn’t unlock, despite the challenge itself being shown as completed.

1 Like

Platform: Xbox Series X
Description: on loading a save, the frame rate drops to as if it is locked at30fps. Reloading the save again sometimes resolves the issue, so it goes up to 60fps. Other times, it does not. I’m playing in 4K HDR.

Platform:
PC, Epic Store

Description:
There is a thing in Isle of Sgail in HITMAN 3 when Agent 47 glues himself up to the door boxes and can’t move. The only cure to that is a death or reload a game.
Basically all street doors are bugged.
Especially the locked door to the morgue with Janus.
If to try to unlock it, you’ll stuck forever

Steps to reproduce:
Try to unlock a door to Janus’ morgue, or use a wall near the street door like a cover.
Sometimes it’s even enough to walk close to the door box

Frequency : Always

1 Like

Plattform: PC
[Highest Setting]

Description: When standing here or around it, you can clearly hear the engine of the truck of the main mission.

1 Like

Platform: PC - Epic

Description : The tattooist disguise no longer shows tattoos on 47’s arms.

Steps to reproduce: Disguise yourself as tattooist

Frequency : It always happens

2 Likes

Platform: PC - Epic

Description : This particular IT outfit no longer has feet. They’re not on the character or 47 wearing it. I believe they used to be big flamingo feet.

Steps to reproduce: Disguise yourself as the IT worker with this outfit in bank.

Frequency : It always happens

6 Likes

PS5 Hokaido Japan

Morgue entry point will start you standing up, not blending in on the table. was on the 4th level of the yuuma tenacity escalation if it’s specific for it.

Platform: [PS5, Digital]

Description : Trophies for level 20 mastery in Dubai, and revealing all undiscovered locations in Dubai and Berlin are not unlocking even after hitting level 20 and exploring the whole map.

Steps to reproduce:

1. Replayed missions to completion to try and trigger the trophies. No luck.

Frequency : constant issue.

Will there be someone to help me? I’m still unable to play the game.

Just downloaded the new update (Patch 3.11) and all of my progress, items, mastery etc. has been lost across Hitman 3, 2 and 1.

Platform: PC / Epic Games

IO Username: MikhailJackson

3 Likes