HITMAN 3 - Bug Report Thread

**platsform: Ps4 digital

Description : Rima Shah if you poision this target. You will get a pop video with target eliminated, but she will walk trough walls and building until she is off the map. You can’t exit the mission because the game thinks she is still alive.

Steps to reproduce:

1. Start the escalation the razz algorithm with starting location the train yard.
  2. Grab poision (lethal) from the front off the train next to a enforcer.
  3. Blend in by serving tea.
  4. Poison the tea.
  5. Wait for pop video and watch her walk off the map.

Frequency : I did this 2 times in a row maybe people can try it for them self. I used the tutorial from mrfreeze2244 and did the same steps as he did.

I had Showstopper Assassination not pop, too, but could at least trigger it (I’d still call it a bug), see https://www.reddit.com/r/HiTMAN/comments/l2nw7b/showstopper_challenge_in_paris_will_not_unlock/gr2brya?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

Summary:

• It triggers quite early when he enters the stage.
  • There is like an exact second for it
  • save as he gets ready backstage, make elapsed time visible and like try every second
  • after 5-10 reloads you should have the correct moment.
    (I killed Sato before and used the crowbar, but others have Sato alive)

Platform: [Xbox Series X] Digital

Description: Can’t unlock the Chameleon challenge, it seems to be stuck at 16/17. I’ve played through the level multiple times and worn all 17 disguises, but it doesn’t unlock. I double checked by using a guide and I’m 100% sure I’ve equiped every diguise.

Only strange thing I’ve noticed is that the prisoner’s disguise seems bugged as nothing is worn on the head.

Steps to reproduce:

1. Start the level
  2. Wear all 17 disguises
  3. Chameleon challenge is not unlocked

Frequency: Played through the level alot, never unlocks. Including one dedicated run just to equip all disguises

Platform: PS5

Description:

Surveillance master trophy still won’t pop. Tried playing offline to see if it worked that way and it didn’t. I have all discovered locations and the Discover Challenge completed. Still remains the last trophy for my platinum. Will this be fixed in an upcoming patch?

Are you absolutely sure there isn’t a disguise that you’ve only ever started the level in? I’m assuming since you did a run dedicated to equipping disguises that you probably have put every single one on, but I always forget that starting in one doesn’t count for some reason. Your situation has happened to me on multiple maps and it’s always been me forgetting that I never actually manually equipped one.

1 Like

Platform: PC/Digital/Epic
Description: Insufferable flashing light at certain spots in the map. Makes it more or less unplayable unless I intentionally avoid the spots.

Steps to reproduce:
Watch video:
https://youtu.be/rJqwXv-Z5nw

Frequency: Always.

3 Likes

Yes, in the dedicated run I started in the suit and actually changed out of it and back in to it, just to be sure. :smiley:

1 Like

Wasn’t sure where else to put it, so this bug thread will have to do:

The Xbox servers are absolute dirt right now.

I can’t even stay on long enough to choose a loadout without it disconnecting and resetting.

Unless this is a new menu mini-game that’s been added that I was unaware of?.. :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

PS4 Vita, downloaded version

Dartmoor

When NPCs touch a body of water, they start shaking up and down, like they’re bouncing extremely quickly on a little trampoline.

I reproduced this a few times saving a game where Alexa was heading toward the cemetery with a rake that I’d absent-mindedly left in her path. When the guards start stalking around looking for the culprit, they (and she in some cases) would walk down into a pondy area and start rapidly bouncing.

I actually saw this afterward in a Youtube video about a “kill everyone challenge” (I am so corny, sorry). Don’t have time to find it again now but, thought I’d mention so you know it wasn’t just me…

Platform: Xbox 1

When I play All Seeing Eyes in Chongqing I get to the part where you are on the roof sniping the drones. After I snipe them there is supposed to be dialog between hush and Royce. I heard all the conversations the first time I played it through, but subsequent playthroughs of that mission there is no dialog. The sound is just gone between those 2. This is a repeatable bug. It happens every time.

Platform: Xbox 1

In Chongqing I complete the challenge shortcut: courtyard but the challenge does not get marked as done and when I restart the level the door is closed again. This happens every time I start the level.

Platform: PC (Digital from Epic Games)

Description : I was awarded the “Look Ma, No Head” challenge completion when I hadn’t earned it.

Steps to reproduce:

1. Load Club 27
  2. Completion the Bugman mission story
  3. Once Jordan Cross is knocked out in the Atrium, walk up and shoot him in the head with my silenced pistol

I was immediately awarded the “Look Ma, No Head” challenge despite him not being in the recording studio.

Frequency : Only once (Not sure if there is any way to repro)

Platform: PC Epic Games
Description: Whenever I load into ChongQuing, the Shortcut: “Facility Elevator Shaft” is closed. No matter how many times I open the door, I do not unlock the challenge or have the door open when I replay the level. Every other shortcut has been managed to be opened however.

Map: ChongQuing
Platform: PC
Description: Jeremy Bolt is using wrong voice lines. When fired, he uses correct guard voice, however, he normally has a civilian voice, which makes some encounters very awkward (like reporting to command with civilian lines).
Frequency: Always

Description : The water jets in the dolphin fountain pool don’t turn back on once they’ve been stepped on. Although, they still continue to make sound.

Steps to reproduce:

1. Start the game
  2. Load Miami
  3. Go to dolphin fountain pool and step on the water jets in the dolphin fountain pool.

Frequency : Always

Platform: PC (Digital via Epic Games)

Description : The game crashes after ~10-30 minutes of play or when runnign the Dartmoor benchmark. It does not reproduce when I have my Geforce 1050 Ti installed; only when I have my RTX 2070 Super installed.

Steps to reproduce:

1. Start the game/benchmark and play for a while

Frequency : (Eventually happens every time I play

Crash shows up in Windows Event Log as below:

Log Name: Application
Source: Application Error
Date: 3/16/2021 6:17:07 PM
Event ID: 1000
Task Category: (100)
Level: Error
Keywords: Classic
User: N/A
Computer: DESKTOP-7HC9IM8
Description:
Faulting application name: hitman3.exe, version: 3.11.0.0, time stamp: 0x60338c8e
Faulting module name: PhysX3Common_x64.dll, version: 3.4.1.0, time stamp: 0x60141448
Exception code: 0xc0000005
Fault offset: 0x0000000000051647
Faulting process id: 0x4214
Faulting application start time: 0x01d71ac43c05695a
Faulting application path: C:\Program Files\Epic Games\HITMAN3\retail\hitman3.exe
Faulting module path: C:\Program Files\Epic Games\HITMAN3\retail\PhysX3Common_x64.dll
Report Id: 9fa192cf-cc08-4afd-94ae-e93f95efd4c5
Faulting package full name:
Faulting package-relative application ID:
Event Xml:

0x80000000000000

Application
DESKTOP-7HC9IM8

hitman3.exe
60338c8e
PhysX3Common_x64.dll
c0000005
01d71ac43c05695a
C:\Program Files\Epic Games\HITMAN3\retail\hitman3.exe
C:\Program Files\Epic Games\HITMAN3\retail\PhysX3Common_x64.dll
9fa192cf-cc08-4afd-94ae-e93f95efd4c5

Description: The consulate floor 2 mini map is broken

Steps to reproduce:

Start the game

Load a Gilded Cage mission

Go to consulate floor 2

Look at mini map

Frequency: Always happens

You can see hitman’s magic GPS is on the fritz at 9 min 45 seconds https://youtu.be/DIV3qg0PmOQ

I can play H1 levels without owning them and can play DLC missions in H2 without owning them.

I’m not going to spill the beans but I’m sure somebody is going to find it out after me.

gotchu :smirk:

glitch still open after 3.11 (confirmation of “still pending” in regards to HITMAN 3 - Known Issues )