Hitman 3 Developers Have Talked About Creating An E3 Level

A convention center would be an interesting concept for a mission.

However there are other fan-requested maps like an Airport or a Cruise Ship that deserve to be made prior of that one :+1:

3 Likes

If we’re considereing there will no new maps as DLC, these levels will never come. Though I hope they will change their mind and make 1 or 2 new maps but I doubt it.
However, if they only re-use the old maps, so Miami is the perfect one for a convention level.

This would be neat but I don’t really see the appeal or potential variety of kills/areas/level design with this kind of level.
There’s other places I’d love to visit in Hitman before a convention.

You can bet that if this level were to be made, one exit point would definitely be the “1980s-style Ghost-Chasers car replica”. Just find the keys and steal one of those fan-made recreations sitting in the middle of the convention floor for a photo-op.

1 Like

not for 60 dollars I wouldn’t. Also they still have bugs to iron out and Hitman 2/1 levels to port on PC.

so I’m glad there are no current Season Pass plans

Don’t see it as a traditional Hitman level. The idea behind an E3 convention is mostly to break the fourth wall and to make funny references to the whole videogame industry in a way only this mission and only a Hitman game could offer.
And the fact that you could possibly cosplay as yourself or cosplay as another famous videogame character, or meet some well-known real developers in the game would be something unique. I can see there a ton of funny things, easter-eggs and ideas but in a different way than the one we all experienced until now.
So an E3 convention level wouldn’t be a normal DLC level, I see it more like a global tribute to the videogame industry and intended to make a positive buzz and possibly leading to draw attention of people who never played a Hitman game before. That’s why I think they absolutely must do this level because it will be something unique that everybody will remember and spend a good time on if done right.

4 Likes