Hitman World of Assassination – Full List of Unlockables

There is the ICA19 Classic. It is kind of a non-silenced baller pistol. You get it for having SASO 12 times.

14 Likes

that looks nice, can’t wait to unlock it and never use it

13 Likes

That would be a good gun for a fun run though.

1 Like

I would like to Hitman in Contracts had some requiements to kill a target with non-silenced weapon.

3 Likes

Has anyone seen what the classic fibre wire is yet?

Here you are

3 Likes

Thanks I was hoping for a different model instead of a reskin

2 Likes

Dude, you don’t even see that item in game it self XD It’s just an image lol. Be serious.

We don’t know how/if we unlock the wooden sniper that we saw at the end of the VR trailer ?

If you talk about the one with Chinese clothes you need to pass excalation and deluxe edition

Summary

This text will be hidden

Since this thread is all spoilers…

haven’t seen anyone mention the ratings are back yet

So far on youtube I’ve seen

Melon Man

Clean ICA Assassin

Black Cat

Versatile Hands On Assassin

I think that is the Bartoli Woodsman Hunting Rifle

2 Likes

I only saw the fourth one so far. Gives me the feel that there are alot of different ratings for this. Pretty cool!

It looks damn awesome. Finally an unsileced ICA 19 that doesnt kill your aim with auto-fire.

Oh yeah I saw Bartoli so I thought of a shotgun but obviously you’re right, thanks !

Bartoli is the hitman version of Beretta, which make a load of different types of guns

2 Likes

I literally can’t tell the difference between that and the current one. It’d be cool if it unlocked the PS2 era or C47 wires.

Agreed. I can’t see the difference at all. And I LOVE the Codename 47 fiber wire version.

Edit: Maybe the current one have thicker wire compared to the classic ones?

3 Likes

Maybe it’s a weird placeholder image that’ll get fixed in the D1 patch?

2 Likes

Maybe. Maybe not. Every other unlocks has their own unique images already, and only that classic fiber wire has a weird placeholder image? But I really hope IO will update it with a more interesting image/model :frowning:

I just realised that Romania level 5 doesn’t unlock the shirtless suit :frowning:.

5 Likes