Hitman World of Assassination – Full List of Unlockables

No shirtless suit with gloves : (
I hope that there will be a way to get it (maybe in a challenge pack or reward for something)

1 Like

There’s tons of these ratings now. Among others - Silent Assassin, Trapsmith, Mixologist, Shadow ICA Assassin, Traceless ICA Assassin, Phantom ICA Assasssin, Trapper, Nutcracker, Grim Reaper, Chiropractor, Headhunting Assassin, Viiruoso Assassin, Evenoming Assassin, Exectrocuting Assassin, Hired Gun and several more.

15 Likes

I would have loved that aswell, but oh well, we will see. :slight_smile: Maybe as a future unlock.

i feel childish being unironically annoyed about this :sweat_smile: for some reason the creatives at IOI really dont wanna give us a shirtless 47 suit unlock. i remember when they outright refused us the Haven swimwear unlock :frowning:

10 Likes

I bet they just dont want to do it because we would also demand NPCs reacting to it. :smiley:

5 Likes

I - childishly - would find it highly entertaining to have shirtless 47 running around Paris or Sgail. That bonus ‘suit’ which is actually just an old, stained vest is the next best thing.

2 Likes

Presumably the classic & escalation challenges will move across with progress transfer?

Also confused with the classic challenges as some of the unlocks are duplicated of what we already have?

Yes, there are duplicates. Both the new Classic Challenges and the new Escalation Tracks only have 3 new things in total. I’m confused as well. We’ll see how the progress transfer and how the new challenges work tomorrow when the game released

2 Likes

I don’t think there is anything new for the Escalation Tracks

1 Like

Yeah I suppose we’re plucking from bits of different info, I’m too impatient that’s my problem :joy:

Hopefully the escalation & classic challenges that include existing unlocks are included in the progress transfer (surely they will be)

Only escalations I know that we have to re-complete are the GOTY ones.

Hey, in the stream that you mentioned , at what point does he talk about the mastery unlockables?

Sad the crossbow still hasn’t returned.

Looking at the escalation tracks, does that mean they’re removing old challenge packs AGAIN?
Even if many escalations or challenges from S1 weren’t the best, it was a bummer to see them go in 2, now it looks like they’re doing it again? :frowning:

Could someone send in a screenshot of that handgun with the self made silencer? I like the sound of it? It’s on the Romanian level

I watched the stream from FreshRigi from 4 days ago, the one that last 6+ hours. The mastery unlockables start at
6:24:16. Careful for spoiler

3 Likes

Also be careful just before that he replays all the cutscenes, just use his link and you will be okay

1 Like

In-game

9 Likes

Few more close ups :smiley: @Lemino

And yes, you can read the lorem ipsum-esque fine print :smiley:

5 Likes

That is beautiful :heart: now I only need the ICA Screwdriver as an unlockable and my life will be completed

1 Like

It looks awesome! I hope there is a version without the can tho.

1 Like