Hitman 3 Location Speculation

After a bit of searching about the [REDACTED] possible 5th location,I believe this photo looks close enough to Diana’s view …

15 Likes

I still hope we get an airport map instead of this

2 Likes

Blur please :no_mouth:

1 Like

Just flag spoiling posts. There are some ways to learn this. :grin:

1 Like

Maybe we could open a « Discussion about the two [REDACTED] leaked locations » topic where spoilers are allowed ?

1 Like
2 Likes

Blurred up:

Mendoza will be an interesting map and possibly quite stunning. I have been to the Patagonia region but not Mendoza, and it is a fantastic setting for a Hitman location.
The weather there is quite volatile. In less than 15 minutes you can have pretty intense snow and the colour changes from green to white.

Mendoza is known for wineries but also skiing. I think it’ll be a hybrid map of sorts.
One thing I do remember in southern Patagonia was it was really one of those end of the world places a person can go to hide. Funnily enough the province itself has government fiscal issues but alot of rich people build getaway mansions there. Looking forward to this map!

4 Likes

I dont get why people have been so much into it, there have been so many other locations hinted in the game so many times, what made people think this is a “must be”?

Also, whats so interesting about it?

3 Likes

well the level’s story has been built up since Paris (Tren Po), during H2 (Sun Po and the Tungan Valley Incident), and especially during the H2 DLC (the Bank had Khandanyangan gold bars and Hantu Port finally had Khandanyangan targets). and even Dubai has Khandanyangan gold bars…

so everything was pretty much building up to it being a location. but it’s not happening, i guess :man_shrugging: which is fine, but i think Khandanyang would’ve scratched that snowy, soviet Russia itch that older fans have been feeling :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Like I keep telling people just because it is mentioned a bunch doesn’t mean it automatically becomes a level in the game.

3 Likes

I never thought of it as a “must be”, but I really wanted it to be there :sweat_smile: But I would say it was probably the most referred to/mentioned location with quite a build-up. I mean, only 2 of the H3 locations received some kind of prior mentioning (you could count Dubai as well because of Al-Ghazali´s previous appearances, but we didn´t know until H3 where he was actually from).

The reason I find it interesting is because it has so many apparent influences to it (North Korea, Southeast and Central Asian authocracies), yet is vague enough that IO could just come up with pretty much anything they wanted and let their creativity/imagination run wild (well, certainly a bit more than with the other locations). Plus, considering the targets would likely be a dictatorial royal family in an isolationist police state, I would assume it would make for a nice challenging level :slight_smile: (and I really want to have them as targets :grin:)

4 Likes

Oh youre right, I totally forgott all of this. :smiley: All I remembered was that one cutscene in Hitman 2 for the Miami targets.

And since they never do locations twice, I think all of that soviet russia snowy itch you get will be the prison map we got.

A level of high threat targets running around in a secure location with guards all over the place? Colorado anyone? :smiley: But I know what you mean, some level like that could have been awesome. At this point all maps they do would have been awesome, which makes understandable why people preferably want their dream location to be in this game.

1 Like

It wouldn´t have to be Colorado-like. Imagine having it set during Tren Po´s coronation ceremony :grin: Lots of security, and yet, a public (possibly international) event.

2 Likes

Well we do have China though sure, it’s not AS bad as a location based on NK. Still, pretty sure IO didn’t dare to put something in the level to upset the…how did CDPR name the folk that wanted Devotion removed from GOG? Ah yes, “gamers”.

3 Likes

Maybe they’re saving it for a possible DLC? if it never happens, well, nobody cares, but if it happens, it could be a good idea to profit

1 Like

Thats what I love about the reveal of the last two locations. While one of them is rather obvious, the other one could be just anything. :smiley:

1 Like

Well, I’d hope for that… Unless of course IO come up with some kind of workaround, like linking the Pos with the Chongqing mission somehow or coming up with an in-game scenario where they are deposed by a coup/uprising and flee to Argentina like the Nazis used to :sweat_smile:

Ehm… :expressionless:

Well, true. But as a real life location, it would still be subject to the “critique” of how much does it feel like being in that actual place. Whereas a fictional location… :grin: Either way, I’m curious what the actual settings of the remaining locations will be.

2 Likes

Good point, but so far I think all the places “feel” like the ones they are meant to be. They are very, very good at this. Kane and Lynch also pulled that off A+, you can think of the game what you want, but the locations have been very, very well designed. The tower level alone, woah.

2 Likes

No argument there (well, aside from the omnipresent American/British accents, but that’s another story). Though the one level somewhat lacking in that regard might be Hawke’s Bay… I mean I love it, but I’m not sure if it’s sufficiently “newzealandish” (not in terms of fidelity to Hawke’s Bay proper, but rather the country’s unique culture/vibe; then again, the same could be said about Colorado I suppose).

As for Kane and Lynch, I’m part of that minority that enjoyed and liked both games. And as someone living in Tokyo, yeah, I absolutely adore that particular level :grin:

1 Like

Oh you live in Tokyo? Damn, I would love seeing that city at night, as someone who adores Cyberpunk.

And, sure, but if you look at New Zealand beaches, it hits the location pretty close at least. Same to colorado, with that old american farm and tornado shelter.

2 Likes