Hitman 3 Location Speculation

No, not once. I think the ending cutscene of Blood Money showed Diana in Denmark, but that’s it.

2 Likes

Yes they were. In the old H2 you had to do 4 missions alone just to get to a fortress where Hayamoto was surrounded by 6 personal bodyguard ninjas.
In H1 in Gamma Facility I wouldn’t call Soders easy to access.i mean in comparison Whittleton Creek was joke. I beat that mission in less than 15mins because the targets are right in front of you from the beginning.
Really in these new Hitmans each map has one target not very well protected.

Hidden Valley & At the Gates are amongst the most hated and shittiest missions in the entire series though

6 Likes

Not to mention snipers who were actually seriously deadly

No & No. Hidden Valley was just rng, and At the Gates just boring. Neither were hard or satisfying.

Said a guy who never even attempted a creative/difficult run.

14 Likes

Clearly the all coin brigade has taken over hitman now. Each unlock should just be a different currency :stuck_out_tongue:
Shouldn’t Hitman be about observation and planning? Just like in real life.
I mean if you want speed runs play a racing game.

Barely any of the fastest speedruns make use of coins. You don’t know what you are talking about.

What do you think speedruns require? More so than any other style?

Right, you’re one of those people

10 Likes

I thought that’s Berlin?

why would a nightclub be hostile?

Maybe it’s some kind of a private nightclub and you are not allowed to be around? Didn’t the Gameinformer article said something like that you can’t enter the club and that the surroundings are restricted area?

Possibly but I still think its something else or they will mix it a bit into a few missions. From what I read about Berlin they are trying to force players to take a more tactile approach (good its not as easy and chuck a coin and sneak past).

1 Like

I´d expect the wider surroundings (e.g. in front of the plant/entrance) to be a normal public area though. You need some level of free access before the guards start demanding you show a pass or something.

1 Like

Maybe not. If it’s a secret party in middel off the woods, with invite only it could be restricted. If it was a party in a normal place with a line yes. Just speculation anyway’ hehe

1 Like

guys, any info on Berlin targets? I’ve seen the recent pics of the club - looks very cool and exciting! :smiley: Finally, the “Dance with the Devil” vibe!

1 Like

Not really. Sgail was kept a total Secret, even within the “all Locations” Reveal Trailer.

While they may of course do Nothing, there will just not be New Maps confirmed. Variations are still possible. They just don’t say anything about that, so they don’t have to put a halfassed Special Assigment together afterwards, to fullfill there part of the purchase promise.

1 Like

The only location I like are China and England. Dubai and Berlin (yeahh I was born and live in Germany) don’t flash me yet, but maybe it will after I played Hitman 3.

But I still like it, because it remembers me of a mission that we had in a classic Hitman Game, I think it was a mission in Hitman: Contracts. And also the dark and mysterious vibes giving me an amazing atmosphere.

Sorry to ask, but what do you exactly mean with “Chain”. My English is not that good. I know what a chain is, but I think you mean not that chain what I think.

1 Like

I like China because It is cool to see that we get another asia map. Also the darkness outside with that neon-things and rain give me the atmosphere that we have in Hitman: Contracts. And Hitman: Contracts is still my favourite Hitman Game.

1 Like

The Chongqing map looks like it has elements of the old HK levels

3 Likes