Hitman 3 Location Speculation

This is to speculate on where the missions will take place.

As of now we are thinking

Dubai (confirmed)
UK
Hong Kong

I’d assume this leaves 3 missions left.

I for one think 47 will finally travel to the fictional North Korea (think it’s called khandanyang?) They’ve constantly hinted at it

Speculate away!

7 Likes

Not to say Tokyo is ruled out, but the location in the trailer is definitely Hong Kong.

7 Likes

I understand that the writing is Chinese, but how do you know it’s Hong Kong specifically?

3 Likes

I think westerners just always assume HobgKong or Shanghai when we see the neon lights. I know I’m guilty of that. Hong Kong certainly has more of them though.

Because it has text on the street in English I guess.

10 Likes

English on the road and English is an official language of Hong Kong.

4 Likes

Makes sense. I don’t know that it’s a 100% slam dunk, because I don’t necessarily expect this level of accuracy from the game, but I’d put it at a 90%. :wink:

1 Like

I’m gonna say that i’m more certain about this than was about The Shadow Client being voiced by Roose Bolton :relaxed:

4 Likes

Romania? Saw a party

1 Like

LMAO. I still remember this. :slight_smile:
Well Hong Kong sounds great, so I hope you’re right… … this time.

I really hope we have a vibrant China city map. Going to Japan didn’t feel so good when it was just the backdrop to the Hospital. Would rather have been nice in a night time Tokyo. Not taking anything away from the Hospital though. That was perfection in itself.

4 Likes

Might be just for gameplay reasons kinda like it was in Mumbai.

Well, again, English is an official language in India!

2 Likes

Russia it’s been a while since 47 walked around the motherland,

One of the Scandinavian countries,

USA again 47 just loves the US.

1 Like

Indeed. So the real question is, do you think we will get another US location(s)? :us:

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

1 Like

Colorado, Miami, Vermont and New York. Already 4 mission in US soil. I think that’s enough.

15 Likes

I would love see in New Jersey popular street portuguese will feel the murder of crows vibes

I just hope we finally get a level set in England/Great Britain.

4 Likes

takes players around the world on a globetrotting adventure

Yeahhhhhh about that…

Central Europe would be lovely.