HITMAN 3 Media Coverage

Today, hundreds of media outlets and influencers are posting Dubai gameplay and sharing their impressions and thoughts about HITMAN 3. I’ll be linking them all here, make sure to let me know if I miss any.

19 Likes

m-must… resist… temptation… overwhelming… GAH

7 Likes

I should probably struggle to watch it, right?

If anyone spots any good spoiler-free videos, please tag me in the post so I can check them out. For all the spoiler-y ones, I’m out!

1 Like

Man you hit the nail on the head for me. I’ve skipped the 5 minutes of Dubai video because I don’t want to be spoiled. I did watch the VR gameplay trailer and it was risky af.

2 Likes

Ah shit, this time I have to actually avoid this whole thread.

Looks like the first media partner is live with H3. (Italian)

2 Likes

Not stream, just new video (russian)

1 Like

The suit is high res again!

19 Likes

And the one Im most happy about:

And as tempting as this is, Ill probably watch the videos without sound, and Dubai only. I dont mind if Dubai will be the new Miami for me before release.

5 Likes
2 Likes

Eurogamer article that I’m only planning on skimming.

And video I haven’t watched.

4 Likes

“Not that the studio’s saying goodbye of course - I’m sure they know better than to never say never again. “When we come back to Hitman, you know, we want to be able to bring a fresh take,” says Large, “and to have the creative freedom to do what we feel is right for us.” There’ll also be post-launch support, though unlike previous games this won’t be new areas and rather a repurposing of those being offered up in Hitman 3.”

Bye bye DLC, here come the bonus mission! Please let there be bonus missions.

18 Likes

Oooh fucks yeah…

Agent 47 becomes younger over time, doesn’t he?
Or that is a plastic surgery/correction?

1 Like

Well the part “unlike previous games” worries me a bit regarding Bonus Missions. H2016 had only “repurposed” existing locations. So this kind of DLC is also excluded?

4 Likes

6 Likes

I think it’s only a misunderstanding because H1 hasn’t “new areas” at all; probably I’m most hyped for bonus mission DLC than new maps

1 Like

19 Likes

Gamespot has an article and two videos:

From what I’ve skimmed it seems like these are some really strong levels, but I think I’m done tempting fate until the 20th. :grin:

5 Likes