HITMAN 3 Media Coverage

Highlights seem a some sort of mission recap

Is that 84 challenges in Dubai?

And I love the “New Personal Best” on the time and score. On H2, I can never tell if I’ve beat my old score until I go into the leaderboards and see if the scores match.

2 Likes

I see some immersive sim moments (password pad and similar): they are details but i love them

If there is a new rating system they are good at hiding it behinde these 5 stars. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

So we will have a voiceover translation in the game?
That’s good

Joking? No :grinning:

Thats a very true point. If we look back, Hitman 1 had about 26 ETs, tons of escalations and three bonus missions with another four bonus missions and a new story, Hitman 2 had about 10 ETs counting the four extra missions as ETs, and two new game modes with three new maps for these and two new whole locations. If Hitman 3 has nothing of that Ill be dissapointed to be honest.

1 Like

At 10:15 …apparently the “Deposit Emergency Funds” option at the Computer terminal previously seen results in a vending machine dispensing gold bars :laughing:

2 Likes

I’m afraid to klick them… are there story spoilers or just gameplay spoilers?

Both

I read on a preview that Dubai and Dartmoor contains only 3 missions stories if that’s true it’s really disappointing

2 Likes

Improbable. I think they refee to the 3 suggested mission stories. Every map suggest to player 3 major mission stories.

3 Likes

Unfortunately it seems confirmed :frowning_face:

3 Likes

Doesn’t necessarily mean it lacks cool kill opportunities though.

5 Likes

Umh, true: let’s we see if there are only 3 in that build of the game

1 Like

yes, for sure. And maybe mission stories are less but more complex. I see a gameplay video and the mission story followed by the player was more complex than usual. Maybe it’s a just an impression but it seems to me more… scripted

2 Likes

At least I just got a confirmation that there will be no Russian in the game.
Bummer

1 Like

Opportunities/Mission Stories are cheap walkthroughs for cool kills. I turn them off and use intel on new levels instead and it makes the kills so much more satisfying when you actually figure out what you need to do, rather than following instructions like a monkey. The fact that IOI are toning down their use of the feature is very welcome in my eyes.

1 Like

I asked them regarding the transfer progress. I asked if I could transfer my PC progress to Console. They said “Yes, if you have an IOI Account”.

Well, I’m a man that I don’t believe until I don’t see with my eyes lol

Also (this one I didn’t even asked) seems IOI remade all Hitman 2 Cutscenes on H3.

3 Likes

where do they say/show this?

1 Like