HITMAN 3 Media Coverage

Jesus, really can’t stand this guy’s thumbnails :laughing:

5 Likes

Hmm The Partner’s have accents. Ingram has some sort of New English/Eastern Seaboard accent and Stuyvesant has some sort of thick Dutch accent. I guess they recorded the main targets first then everything went to shit.

New emetic posion vail that looks awesome and I want as an unlock whoooh!

6 Likes

2016 had a cool Loadingscreen? It was this black/red Worldmap and the Targets, or do i misremember it? i liked that one better than the white from HITMAN 2, but calling it “cool” might be a stretch :sweat_smile:

i was more thinking of something like these

450px-Slaying_a_dragon Terminal_Hospitality

10 Likes

Do you have a screenshot / link to it by chance?

I dont remember any of these, and I played through all the games. While the first two still hold up to this day, I think the last one definitely would be to much these days.

And yes I meant the target thing, it fitted the theme and was nice to look at, since you have to reload alot if youre doing something tricky.

It moves, lights flash, stuff like that. But I enjoy it. Doesnt blind you at least!

20 Likes

Ah nice. Reminds me of a dark mode version of the H2 loading screen

4 Likes

All menues seem to be basically this, which is a welcome change in my book. So far, beside the few bugs we saw in the trailers, Im very happy to see all this. The testers sure pulled out some exciting information!

1 Like

I don’t know. Here is a typical challenge summary in H2 on Professional difficulty

Light blue = classics (completing all the classics on six maps
Light yellow = completing the classics for the same map on each difficulty
SA, SASO, SO, no evidence, sniper assassin = other colours. We get two of each because we get two difficulties (casual and pro) - must be on master to get master difficulty-related challenges.

EDIT: 3 difficulties (like H2) confirmed

So, personally, I don’t know. they rework something but what? Using same pictures for different classic challenges? Has no sense.
Need to wait the 20 of January to unveil this thing.

3 Likes

Few things I’ve noticed
*Soap and silenced Kalaschnikov, which were unused in H2 are usable now
*New emetic vial looks good, and I think it will be reskin (but might be unlockable to replace pills/ old vial)
*I HATE this cloud that appear above poisioned food/drinks. As soon as I saw it, it reminded me of Slater, where this happened (for those curious, Slater is a knock-off of Hitman. BM06 did a gameplay on it and had quite a few laughs).

6 Likes

so far, i got exactly what i had been expecting. the problem is i was expecting to be disappointed. they once again spent time on pointlessly retexturing random items like poison vials instead of organizing the inventory. and sapienza still looks awful but the trees are now a bit different(why?)

3 Likes

That sweet putting green Ingram has set up on the edge of the skyscraper… God I sure hope none of those golf balls are explosive or anything that would be just terrible…

2 Likes

Knives Out reference

6 Likes

Damn. Those terrible lighting (bloom, lens flare, whatever) already even on the targets’ pictures…
Are they really kidding us?

6 Likes

Wait there is England footage?

2 Likes

no Jeff Grubb posted it on twitter showing the knives out reference

2 Likes

Makes sense but now I want to see Venture Beat show off that sweet England footage they got.

1 Like

(I’m a big lucker. (and I haven’t even introduced myself yet;) but I’m reading everything you’ve written on the Hitman Forum whenever I have time. not to mention I am a big fan of hitman.)
I’m watching recent Hitman 3 videos of gamer webzines and streamers. To be honest, I’m so nervous and excited.
I was particularly surprised that Karl Ingram’s penthouse was on top of the square that I saw in the first five-minute video from game informer. And most of all, the main theme of Hitman 3’s menu made me excited. The beautiful chorus reminds me of Abe Maria. This song is sometimes played in the video.
small details though.

2 Likes

All of this is looking awesome. I expect Darkmoor to become one of the best missions in the franchise. Glad they kept it simple with just one target to eliminate and maybe some investigation work for the second objective. I wanna explore all of the mansion grounds for hours.

5 Likes

Man, despite some people being disappointed here, i have to say: the game looks gorgeous, the improvements looks cool (i like how Sapienza looked in H2) and what’s better, Dubai looks really really fun

only thing i’m worried about is the 3 mission stories in Dubai, i hope there’s more

5 Likes