HITMAN 3 - Modding Thread

It’ll be easier to just edit the texture of the body instead of head. Since 47 has his own body texture exclusively used on his own outfits you won’t even need to edit the entities. I might take a closer look at this in the future.

2 Likes

You are doing a great job thank you all :slight_smile:

Someone would restore the human shield in the game like in Hitman Absolution?

PS : Can someone restore the animation of this video to 0.27?

Animations can easily be swapped but the combat ones are tied to a QTE which probably won’t match with it anymore, not sure though
And for the human shield, it requires a whole lot of logic which has been removed from the game since then

4 Likes

What if you actually had to dodge the things guards threw at you :thinking: :thinking: :thinking:

Tbh I thought they’d have a bigger area of effect

16 Likes

Lucky for you they have really poor aim lmao

3 Likes

I have a simple mod request. I would like larger darts just so i can see where they land.

Is there anyway we can enable debug features?

I would love to see a mod that replaces the flashbangs with the Molotov’s that would be more fun.

Its Singapore map from Sniper Assassin? :thinking:

How they are shooting on him?
In my mod when you play sniper maps you can just hang around but the npc cant see you
Its a new mod or something?

I’m making my own, it will be proper sandbox

6 Likes

It will be available to play this mod in the future?

No, it’s for my personal enjoyment only. When it’s done I will play it for about 15 minutes then delete it.

23 Likes

The Brothers: Definitive Edition

You may have heard of The Brothers - Renzo and Orlando Caruso - a cut Elusive Target from Season 1 set at night time Marrakesh. A mod restores them in Hitman 2, and one briefly did in H3 before IO went out of their way to make it hard to restore.

Well, for the first time on Nexus and SMF since IO put this content on their deletion lists, they’re back! And they’re better than ever!

Changes/Improvements

• The secondary objective Diana mentions in the briefing now actually exists as an optional objective: Uncover why the Delgado Cartel is in Marrakesh. To complete it you must uncover two pieces of information (there are at least three to choose from)
  • It is now a Special Assignment, meaning it supports saving and difficulties (and VR, though that’s untested)
  • The story of this ET/Special Assignment is about the Delgado Cartel (who The Brothers work for) being in Marrakesh; to reflect this, the Delgado Cartel is now in Marrakesh, instead of Silvio’s goons. It’s likely this is what IO would have preferred, but it was made in Season 1 before they had created the Delgado Cartel NPCs and voices
  • Updated target pics, the original ones looked a bit shit
  • This Marrakesh mission uses soundtrack with a bit more of a Middle Eastern feel to it, instead of Sapienza’s music (This one is a matter of taste, you may not like)
  • You can use the default daytime Marrakesh spawn to save you running so far to get to the targets each time you play
  • Changed the targets voices to slightly closer match their dialogue; at least more than generic USA voice :woman_shrugging: (This one is a matter of taste, you may not like)

Play in offline mode or Peacock (ET Screen version does not have the improved contract features such as optional objective, but a plugin is now out for the “Special Assignment” to show on Marrakesh screen)

Open to hearing suggestions/complaints, but tbh hoping to move on from this mod, was just meant to be a quick thing

28 Likes

Thank you so much for this. They really deserved better. Can’t you get into trouble for this? Since you are relasing unused and meant to be deleted content?
proud-touched

4 Likes

Hm, simple as that… (courtesy of AnthonyF)

8 Likes

It’s not paid content and it’s been ‘released’ via mods a couple times now, so I see it in the same vein as all those mods that let you play with unused items/suits which may or may not have gone on to be released. Not to mention I’ve changed it to give it my own twist

brb think a package has just arrived.

Huh, you don’t see bald white delivery men that often. Weird thing is I don’t remember ordering anything :thinking:
Says it’s from Copenhagen

I wonder what it is, seems to be making some sort of sound. Gonna open it now

8 Likes

Funilly enough, there are several oddities in ET’s compared to previous ones:

• Golddigger had blue dress instead of silver/white one
  • Warlord had white sweater in Season 2 instead of pink one
  • Bookkeeper and Akane had normal glasses instead of sunglasses/smoked glasses
5 Likes

Does your mod collide with unfunnygoober’s Elusive Targets mod? I used both at once, the definitive edition wasn’t in the Marrakesh tab and the unfunnygoober version suddenly didn’t just say “missing content”.

1 Like

I honestly don´t even remember with Nne Obara´s sweater, but it´s an odd change… Wonder what she´s gonna look like when/if they release her in S3.

As for the Bookkeeper´s and Akenawa´s glasses, I never noticed that either (hadn´t played the Surgeons prior to S3). Either way, all three are rather weird changes and I wonder why they got implemented… :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

2 Likes

I haven’t actually ever grabbed that mod to test it. But mine won’t show in his menu, and his will suddenly be playable (It will have my map changes but not my contract changes like difficulty, VR and secondary objectives). My contract should still be visible on the Marrakesh screen I’m hoping? You should be able to tell by the secondary objective being there.

If our contracts both have the same ID then you might be able to get mine to show in his menu by loading my mod after his is loaded, in SMF

2 Likes