Hitman 3 on Xbox S

I installed Hitman 3 with the Hitman 1 and 2 DLCs on my Xbox S.
Now I would like to play through the game again from the beginning, i.e. in such a way that all challenges have to be won again.

I deleted the saves locally as well as online and when I start the game the game progress is still there.

How can I start the game again from the beginning?

Thanks in advance for your help.

BTW: With the PS4, I could just create a second user account and play the game again. When I do this on the Xbox S, I can play the maps from H3, but the H1/H2 DLC I bought with my main account don’t show up. And I can’t get it to work either, why not?

1 Like

Make sure you set your console as Home Xbox with your main account. If you meant Xbox One S and play the game with a disc, this should theoretically fix the problem.

1 Like

Thank you so much, setting the Xbox as Home Xbox worked!

Glad it worked!

In theory, depending on the Home Xbox setting, access to all digital content should change regardless of content type, while disc contents are unaffected. But I suppose there could be more variables than ideal.

https://personal.hitman.io/

This page also reset your progress. Never tried that myself but I assume it works.

1 Like

That page is only for GDPR requests if you’re not going to be using the services any further and do not want IO to hold any data about you. As per the notes on that page:

THIS TOOL SHOULD NOT BE USED AS A GAME FEATURE TO RESET YOUR IN-GAME PROGRESS. AS SUCH, WE MIGHT REJECT YOUR REQUEST TO HAVE YOUR DATA DELETED, IF WE DEEM THAT YOU DO NOT HAVE LEGITIMATE GROUNDS FOR REQUESTING SUCH DELETION.

4 Likes