Hitman 3 "post launch content" debate

Of course, let me do some prediction for the Seven Heavenly Virtues DLC escalations :

• Charity : you need to be selflessly generous. Every time you take an item you need to give it to someone in the following 15 seconds. By throwing them at their face.
  • Chastity : The Cabin ™, but contrary to what some in this forum (and ao3) would let us believe nothing really happens. Diana is here. The only objective in the escalation is to dance with her. It’s rather sweet.
  • Diligence : multiple targets, but challenges are asking you to find a way to eliminate them all in one go, a lot needs to be done.
  • Humility : in this escalation, 47 leaves the torch to another. Victoria returns, this escalation is actually a normal map, but because you play a Victoria, the disguises opportunities are shifted to the women NPCs.
  • Kindness : for once 47 is the bodyguard. You need to guide and protect a target that just keeps walking in hazards and hostile guards, they would normally die every minute.
  • Patience : the target arrives 10 minutes in the escalation and is only there for 30 seconds, in exchange you can prepare impossibly complex opportunities and accidents.
  • Temperance : this escalation has no non-target elimination, no pacification, no crouching, no vaulting, no shooting complications. All you can do is talk to npcs to uncover a mystery. You will have to stroll your way into locker rooms to put on some placed disguises. You can leave at any time, it’s just about having a calm evening for 47 maybe hear some lore.
12 Likes

I would die of happiness if this ever became a thing. Then I would promptly come back to life and only play this for the rest of my days. :sparkling_heart:

4 Likes

nothing, which was the point of my post lol

2 Likes

TickTickBoom

29 Likes

Oh it is that time of the year again!

13 Likes

17 Likes

This made me fall of chair lol

5 Likes

url

11 Likes

just posted–
!!! :grin: this is so exciting!

5 Likes

Explode

26 Likes

That was quite the unexpected explosion Travis… nice work!

12 Likes

Well it seems that’s the ‘post-launch content debate’ settled then :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

16 Likes

nobody is happier about this than me :grin::grin:

9 Likes

Feeling “sort of” better now too :sweat_smile:

7 Likes