HITMAN 3 to become ‘World of Assassination’

And the best for last (also, still hold believe H2’s menu was the best in the trilogy).

5 Likes

I find it a bit disappointing that the campaign tab is still devided into Hitman 1, 2 and 3 when it should be one complete story (from ICA facility to Carpatian Mountains). Worst of all is that Ambrose Island is still not intergrated into the H2 part of the campaign. C’mon IO…

20 Likes

Yeah, am a bit disappointed with Ambrose Island still being at the end in the destinations tab and not being included in H2’s side of the game, a pretty easy fix imo. Don’t mind the games being divided though for the sake of organization, they are still three seperate games, and it’s pretty obvious to tell them apart. Not just through cinematics, but level design is pretty distinct between each game if you look into it. There’s also the fact that the starting locations still use the old models for the prior games except for that random waiter one on Haven that they had to fix because it had the wrong outfit, and it sticks out like a sore thumb haha. I’d kinda prefer if they called each game Season 1, 2 and 3 like how they implied in 2016, would make it feel more unified.

7 Likes

Each game has a story arc to them, and it still is a trilogy despite the consolidation. Along with the game logos as part of the cutscenes. I think they’re fine segmented in the menus.

That said, I also think Ambrose should be slotted into H2. The people who don’t care about story won’t notice, and the ones who do care can easily learn why this mission is a bit of an outlier.

8 Likes