Hitman 3 Trailer Analysis

If we presume that the images from the trailer are mission previews we have

1. Tutorial level where you’re hunted down in the woods

2. Skyscraper level, maybe Dubai

3. Party rave level like Heaven or Hell

4. Gothic English mansion

5. Tokyo level

These might have just been from cutscenes and not actual mission previews but they all sound great, especially Tokyo.

43 Likes

Someone want to pull screenshots from the trailer for discussion?

40 Likes

I’ll be curious to see if elevators have been figured out or if the sky scrapper level we start and end on a few top floors.

3 Likes

sniffs the air
Do I smell full motion photo-realistic cutscenes?

16 Likes

HES POPPING HIS COLLAR AGAIN

18 Likes

The Constant seems to be talking to Grey, not 47, and speaking like he knew this was the trajectory of the plot all along. And then something about Edwards getting his groove on at a rave

1 Like

Do you know it’s serious when his collar is popped

4 Likes

The Tokyo level with rain. Does that mean we will finally get a mission with dynamic weather? Will we be able to lethal melee NPCs with an umbrella?

20 Likes

I don’t think it’s Tokyo. I think it is Hong Kong.

The English gives it away. I can’t say for certain on the writing.

18 Likes

I usually don’t do this, but:

@Travis_IOI

Is it possible to get confirmation on whether or not these cinematics are from the game or just made for the trailer?

(understand completely if you can’t say anything at this time)

2 Likes

Maybe it’s somewhere like Korea

I mean its somewhere in Japan. The whole “techno” aesthetic and stuff.

1 Like

Actually that makes sense. The “請” word under CLEAR is more like Chinese rather than Japanese. My bet is on Hong Kong.

Also, the word means “please”.

6 Likes

I’m 100% certain it is Hong Kong.

HYPED. Always wanted to return there post Contracts.

10 Likes

Rainy China like in the old days would be the best

7 Likes

Hong Kong is great too. I think it makes sense to be in another asian country because they’ve already done Japan.

Hopefully this is a level. It looks massive.

At the same time it does have a sort of “been there, done that” feel, so they’re gonna have to put a lot of time into cool disguises and opportunities in order to make it work, IMO.

7 Likes

A rainy mission in China is something that everyone has wanted to return. Also a large mansion, possibly in UK? Needless to say, I’m hyped. The new games really needed some Contracts vibes.

15 Likes

I hope it’s in the UK. The last time the series visited our damp isles it was the epilogue of Absolution and that could have been anywhere.

11 Likes