Hitman 3 - Trinity Pack

I didn’t seen any topic like that so i created new one. What do you think that will be in the pre-order bonus?

That is what it contains

11 Likes

Re-reskins of the Stadia-exclusive reskins?

1 Like

Dig up the superior version that was posted in another topic please No, I’m not talking about tits

Edit:
Found it:

6 Likes

I like the original better, but thanks for doing it yourself, I wouldn’t have found it :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’m hoping for a suit & equip bundle. Like the clown, cowboy, requiem suit and stuff.

Possibly themed on each title of the trilogy, hence the name Trinity?

Imagine we get an alternative ninja suit (to not mess up with the in-game configuration of the original ninja suit in Hokkaido) to commemorate Hitman 1 (one can dream!)
Then perhaps the in-level suit from Haven Island with the hawaiian shirt and pink shorts to commemorate Hitman 2.

3 Likes

2 Likes

Just realized you can obviously mix and match the items, that will be interesting. Also, that red gun… another weapon to compliment the clown suit!

6 Likes

I’m excited for a proper white suit. It’s far better than the requiem suit. If they wanted to keep the red tie in requiem fine, but the pinstriped shirt made 47 look even more cartoonish than necessary.

3 Likes

If the Blackballer is now officially the Blackballer, what are the other two guns called? Redballer/Whiteballer? ICA19 Red/White?

4 Likes

Well, they said it’s “as close to the blackballer as possible” so it’s not exactly the blackballer, but it’s the best we’re going to get.

This comment is why I feared people believed the blackballer was confirmed when it wasn’t. I can’t be the only one who thought it was part of their lineup for reskinned content and not for the blackballer. However I am up for interpretation - it seems people were hyped up, mainly within this community.

2 Likes

Yeah but the requiem suit is a carry over from Blood Money, so they couldn’t really change what it was. But I still agree that pinstriped shirts are ugly, 2006 was a different world man :wink:

Requiem suit is the inferior white suit anyways, the Marrakesh suit with gloves is miles better

1 Like

I meant back in 06 they should have dropped the pinstripes on the white version. I don’t hate pin stripes. Just black thin stripes on a white shirt with a white suit makes no sense.

2 Likes

Fun fact, the earlier model for 47 in Blood Money didn’t have the stripes on the shirt and the tie :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

This is what seems so weird to me. Why can’t they just use the exact model and texture the Blackballer had? It’s just a pistol, it’s not like they need to recreate it or change it due to performance issues.

1 Like

they might have just lost or trashed the model tbh. besides, from what we’ve seen, it’s 1:1

2 Likes

BC now they are trying to make it as good as bade wants it to be. I’m very hyped for the game, but also a little hyped to hear what the resident expert thinks about the weapon.

1 Like

I’m expecting them to have biweekly progress meetings on MS Teams with him where they overanalyze the smallest details on a 3d model.

2 Likes

As ugly as 47 is in Hitman 6, i really like this pack! It is so fucking stylistic! Vibrant white and red and dark brooding black! Shame IO fucked up his head. It actually looks even worse in Season 3. I don’t get where this desire to constantly change his face (more often for worse than better) comes from.

1 Like