HITMAN 3 Trophy List (HEAVY SPOILERS)

It is in the title now. It would all blur here.

2 Likes

Btw, a theory on the last map. Maybe it is mastery 20 (as promised) but the achievement says mastery 5 because that is the mastery needed to be able to use loadouts, kind of like Hokkaido.

4 Likes

So where is the trophy for reaching mastery level 20 for the last map ?

4 Likes

We will know in a week for sure, maybe the mission will be story focused and more linear thus requiring less mastery. It remains to be seen.

all of the maps throughout the trilogy had trophies for the max mastery. i don’t believe ioi are playing underwater 4d chess with trophy lists, considering it took them 5 years to make a platinum

3 Likes

Your guess is as good as mine, however I am willing to believe that IO didn’t explicitly lie to fans when claiming all locations were 20 mastery levels

2 Likes

@Travis_IOI so, do all 6 maps have 20 mastery levels or not?

10 Likes

I hope that the list is incomplete and that the last trophies have not leaked

Lol same, i saw the names, it literally doesn’t reveals anything more than that

3 Likes

I have a feeling that the last location will be a shootout like Hitman C47, SA and BM.

3 Likes

Waaaaaiit, I think by “20 mastery tracks” that doesn’t mean how many levels in each track, but rather how many tracks there are in total (6+8+6=20) across all three games

Fuck

3 Likes

A winery in Argentinia is exactly how I imagine a crime lord to hide and live in wealth for the rest of his life.

Luckily I did not read target names so I am out of here again. :slight_smile: Good luck us getting a big 6th map.

3 Likes

wasn’t there a tweet by a dev or something with the definite “yes” to my question? can’t find it now, sadly

It is mentioned in the China video at timestamp 2:08: https://youtu.be/pIrNz7v4xrc?t=128

Refine your approach as you advance across 20 Mastery tiers per level with new starting locations, new ICA-gear, exotic distractions and stashed weapons.

4 Likes

In the Introducing Hitman 3 trailer, the narrator guy mentions “20 mastery tiers per level”. This would’ve been a very deliberately scripted choice of words (as opposed to maybe an accidental mention from Travis), so I don’t think we ought to worry about the final map

3 Likes

Still means the same thing doesn’t it? 20 mastery tiers means 20 levels with tiered challenges.

I mean why does the final level of the game need 20 mastery? It isn’t like it will be extremely hard and we already have enough unlockables

maybe the last trophies are hidden and haven’t leaked

1 Like

Unless it was a deliberate way to misguide the consumer.

There is a difference between mastery tiers and mastery tracks. Coincidently there will be 20 mastery tracks (one per main level in H1, 2 and 3) but “20 mastery tiers per level” is a bit more clear and reassuring for those worried that the last level will be very limited

1 Like

They announced 20 mastery per level… if it’s not the case why did they announce it ?